Underexposed

Englewood, CO View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Underexposed is a Professional Wedding & Event Photographer located in Englewood, Colorado, serving the surrounding Denver regions and is willing to travel beyond. Underexposed works to bring out the pure passion and experience with bold color and sharp imaging to deliver photos that bring your event or brand to life.

I do a select number of weddings every year so that I can get to know my couples and truly expose your love and personality! Each couple is so unique, which means your wedding is unique, so your photos should be too! With high-quality, professional-grade photos, my couples are proud to share and cherish their wedding memories for the rest of their lives together.

Out of all of the details that go into planning your big day, your photos are the things that you will have forever to remember the day. I believe you should have your story to relive and cherish, so all of my collections come with a Flash Drive of your final images with printing release. Also, my consultation and wedding photography questionnaire make your experience special because we dive deep into your desires for your photos to truly make it yours! Plus, I walk you through everything! So, don't worry.

Underexposed uses a storytelling style with bold (true) colors to capture your unique love story and all your precious, special moments with your loved ones with a Personalized & Professional approach.

Our Promise:

• We offer high-quality, consistent images that pop!
  • My team of photographers offer a professional manner, but still know how to have fun with guests to get the best photos and deliver a rich photography experience!
  • We provide the full red-carpet experience to ensure each one of your guests feels like a star in their photos.

I can't wait to meet you and design your wedding photography session!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brittney Married on 02/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unmatched professionalism and talent!

I have worked with Danielle and Underexposed on several occasions and she never ceases to amaze me. The level of professionalism and gorgeous photos we receive are completely unmatched. She's become a valuable part of our team and we are so lucky to work with her! Recommend 10/10!
    Tricia R. Married on 09/29/2018

Underexposed

Danielle helped plan out photos that we wanted. Looked around our venue and decorations and found great photo options that I hadn鈥檛 even thought of. She definitely helped us remember our day in photos.

Underexposed's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! You're backyard wedding was beautiful and perfect for you two. I had such an amazing time capturing your wedding!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely AMAZING Photographer!

Danielle is one of the best photographers I have had the pleasure of working with. She is so organized, professional and friendly on top of being absolutely awesome at what she does. Her photos turn out GORGEOUS! I highly recommend Underexposed!

Underexposed's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for your sweet words! I have so enjoyed working with you and getting to know you and can't wait for more in the future!
  • illustration stars

51 photos 路 09/29/2018

Deals

Underexposed 1
Offer

Get $300 off when you book your Engagement and Wedding Photography together!

Pricing

Upon Request Englewood, CO, 80104
Location of (Underexposed)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding