Anchorage, Anchorage, AK 99516 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Uncharted Love Photography

Uncharted Love Photography is a Houston-based wedding photographer that offers exceptional personal connection and unparalleled images. I have a passion for film photography and I love the classic, romantic qualities that film brings to a wedding. Through this, I focus on capturing genuine moments and expressions that will be cherished for years to come. My attention to detail and use of natural light allows me to capture images that are compelling and timeless. I strive to really get to know my clients so I can deliver photos that speak true to their individual styles and relationships. I love capturing these moments for them... pictures of treasured moments that will last forever.

heiditrevorelopement web 43
94b81b0da4e4905e 1473202497932 weddingwire photogallery01
weddingwire photogallery01

25 Reviews for Uncharted Love Photography

Aspen · Married on 07/14/2018

We love working with Alexa. She is incredibly talented and has a shining personality. She is fun, down to earth, and produces a great product. We have used her for 2 different sessions and consider her our family photographer. We love the sneak peak photos and the online proofing process. Her prices are very affordable, and her turnaround time is speedy. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/29/2017

You can't go wrong with using Uncharted Love Photography! Alexa is absolutely fantastic to work with. From the first meeting with her, to the big day Alexa is there for you. My husband isn't the biggest fan of taking pictures, but Alexa has such a way with people and makes everything so easy and fun that even my husband enjoyed the process. I honestly don't think there is a single photo she delivered that I didn't love. We have so many great pictures, both posted and candid, that we will be able to enjoy for years. I would highly recommend her and I know I'll be contacting her again in the future!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Mariah · Married on 07/22/2017

Alexa was absolutely phenomenal!! We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our big day. She was extremely responsive, accommodating, and professional. She was very engaged throughout our planning process, and totally ran the show the day of the wedding. She is so sweet and outgoing, we truly felt like she was a part of the family. We give her our highest praise and would suggest her to anyone looking for the perfect photographer!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Award

Uncharted Love Photography Pricing

Uncharted Love Photography Price Rates

Uncharted Love Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Anchorage Anchorage, AK, 99516 See on map