Professional Mobile DJ and Photo Booth Services:
- Over 15 years of DJ & experience!
- Emcee and make announcements to keep your event streamlined between vendors and your guests informed.
- We listen and note what music vibes you want. It’s your day! We’ll provide recommendations for you that'll help keep your guests moving throughout the night!
- Thousands of music tracks available and can take requests!
- Dance floor lighting included with any DJ package.
- Wireless microphone included for toasts & speeches during the reception.
- Optional reception uplighting available for that glow that’s inviting, fun, and elegant (if not included in packages).
- Options for additional audio systems for ceremony music, lapel & handheld microphones (if not included in packages).
Ultimate Tones features the Utlimate Booth! There is no other booth like it in Colorado!
- Newest & hottest in photo booth technology, featuring an adjusting height booth and a 21" touch screen monitor.
- Booth attendant, regular black backdrop, and photo booth props included in all photo booth packages.
- Choice of 2x6 or 4x6 printing template and customized to your event.
- Optional enclosed booth using our amazing LED tent for the ultimate guest attraction! Please see the pictures!
All Services Include:
- In-person meetings to capture all your event details.
- Reception planning & tips sheet (built from years of experience to help you put on the best celebration).
- Coordinate and help maintain event timelines during your event.
- Weddings, birthdays, company parties, & more!
Feel free to send us an email or give us a call. We'd love to talk and provide any formal quotes needed.
No pressure interactions! There are many great vendors out to choose from and we feel that we are another great option as well. We'll take the time to go over any details that you need and provide the best advice based on our experiences.
Congratulations and Thank You! We hope to chat soon!
6 Reviews for Ultimate Tones
Recommended by 100% of couples
Cory E. · Getting married on 01/08/2022
Amazing Experience - Everyone loved these two!
It's hard to express how amazing Jon and Amber at Ultimate Tones were. They were well priced, thorough, responsive, fun, imaginative, and such great people. They really made the party! Jon spent all the time my wife and I needed going through options and made sure that he knew exactly what we were looking for at our wedding. He rocked the night and we got so many compliments on him, the music, and the up-lighting. Amber did an amazing job making sure that people visited the photo booth and kept things really fun and well sanitized! They even made sure that we got a copy of all of the photos and put them in a book that we gave them ahead of time. As the groom, it was great to be able to watch how excited my wife was with everything and how much of a blast everyone had. I don't think the wedding would have been the same without them. I can't thank Jon and Amber enough. In case you were wondering, YES! You SHOULD hire these two, you will not be disappointed.Sent on 01/20/2021
Alicia R. · Married on 11/21/2020
Jon was very professional and fun for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted but also used his expertise to make sure our guests had a great time. We had a very small wedding but had a blast and Jon kept us on the dance floor! The additional lighting that he provides is also a fun addition to the dance floor!Sent on 01/26/2021
Alexandra W. · Married on 09/12/2020
Jonathan did an amazing job DJing my wedding! He was super understanding when my husband needed to change a song last minute and was super patient with us the day of! Could not recommend more!Sent on 09/17/2020
Ultimate Tones Price Rates
Team of Ultimate Tones
DJ / Owner
Jon has been in the DJ business for over 15 years, since 2004. He started out working with youth groups and recreation centers as a DJ, then trained with another experienced DJ on the wedding side. After gaining experience on over 100 weddings within first couple of years, Jon began to work with clients and their weddings on his own in the summer of 2007. His main focus is making sure each wedding is unique with the music that the bride/groom, family, and friends will enjoy. With meeting each client personally to understand their expectations as a DJ, Jon then works to exceed those expectatinos through timeline management, guest announcments, vendor partnerships, and pre-wedding preparation.
Outside of being a DJ, Jon enjoys spending time with his family. He is married to Amber, who also helps witht the business as part owner and photo booth operator. They have three children (Alyssa, Jaydon, and Logan) who love music an hear all sorts of new songs when Jon is preparing for a gig. The family has two dogs, both Australian Shephards, who love to play, swim, and go camping.