3068 e 15th st, Oakland, CA 94601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Ukulenny

Hi, I'm Ukulenny, an ukulele performer and teacher based in Oakland, CA. I've been playing for weddings since 2010. As a wedding musician, I like to cater my services to fit the vibe of what the couple is looking for, whether it be island style and reggae music, jazz instrumental and vocal selections, or contemporary pop covers on the uke. I'm always happy to learn new songs, and love to entertain guests with songs that truly reflect the couple's interests.

In my basic package I include one hour of service (ceremony or cocktail hour), consultation, travel, and I also provide my own sound system, which you're welcome to use for the ceremony if needed. Once we're in contract, I will work with you to create your desired playlist. Bigger packages include both services, and I can even sing songs for the reception if you'd like.

Looking forward to meeting and working with y'all!

Uke-fully yours, Lenny

o

• Videos 6

2 Reviews for Ukulenny

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2018

Ukulenny is a talented musician and best of all- not only talented but available with short notice and walked us through the Catholic mass - we were totally clueless about how to choose the music or how things would be organized. It all went smoothly on the day-of. We were TOTALLY impressed. Highly recommend working with Ukulenny!!

Ukulenny FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• sfdeejays.com
    sfdeejays.com Wedding DJs

If you're looking for a musician to sing and play live at your event, I highly recommend Ukulenny. He is very talented, professional and one of the nicest guys you'll ever know. I've gigged with him, and my wife and I booked him for our wedding.

• 3068 e 15th st Oakland, CA 94601 See on map