Colorado Springs, CO 80921 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About TYL Media.

Welcome to our "about us" page, we are thrilled you stopped by! TYL Media is a professional and locally owned videography company. We are here to listen, customize and capture all of your desired needs for your big day. Our team is friendly and fun and is excited to hear all of your dreams and desires and then capture them on video for you to keep!

c6d91c2666e9196f 1498835347241 1909555412552211979085972402478279289864767o
c6d91c2666e9196f 1498835347241 1909555412552211979085972402478279289864767o

1 Reviews for TYL Media.

Brooke · Married on 08/26/2017

1.4
      2.5
      3.0
      0.5

I hate to write a negative review but I must warn anyone thinking about using them for their wedding. DON'T DO IT! Our problem as we got scammed by another videographer and had to find someone last minute. I probably made too quick of a decision but still dont say things you aren't going to do.
    There were three people shooting video the day of which seemed excessive because my photographer complained they were always in her way, even when told. They were even in the background of our big moment "the kiss" photo. Ridiculous! I had to pay to get them edited out. But where I was extremely disappointed is that it took them 3 1/2 months to get us our video and she contracted the editing out which I was unaware of. When we viewed our short video it was ok but not good and definitely not great. There was nothing of me, the bride, walking down the aisle. I was devastated! So I begged and begged for that footage and finally after two months of asking she sent it(5 months after the wedding). So my question was why didn't they get all the footage together before getting it edited together?!? The whole process after the wedding was a Sh&$ show! Very unprofessional! They seem very unorganized and lazy! Don't make my same mistake.

Sent on 01/28/2018

TYL Media. Pricing

TYL Media. Price Rates

TYL Media. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,283.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,580.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Colorado Springs, 80921 See on map