- We have big hearts. (We regularly get teary during movies---embarrassingly, even comedies.)
- We believe that memories help make people who they are. (And photography captures memories like nothing else.)
- We don’t want customers. (We want people who we photograph and thereafter call friends.)
- We love to smile and laugh. (We do both, often.)
- We’ve got an eye for detail. (Four such eyes, actually.)
- We’ve got awesome equipment. (Ty treasures it so much he’d bring it all to bed with him if Christina would let him.)
- We’re thrifty. (And we price our work for folks who are like us.)
- We’re organized and efficient. (Christina loves making lists; she makes lists of her lists.)
- We don’t want to take pictures. (We want to make family heirlooms.)
- We'd love to hear from you! (You're invited to call, email, text, send a singing telegram... whatever!)
Ty Raterman, CEO (Cheetos Eating Officer)
Christina Raterman, COO (Creating Optimism Officer)
& Jagger Raterman, CFO (Canine Fun Officer)
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 98% of couples
19 User photos
Patrick Ghidossi · Married on 07/06/2019
Perfect Expression of Our Wedding Day
I've worked as a photojournalist and I can tell you that Ty is an absolute ace. His sense of the moment is impeccable, evidenced by the fact that he perfectly captured our personalities and the personalities of our families and friends. Most importantly, he made us feel totally comfortable in front of the camera and at ease. He is extremely thoughtful in every aspect of his work and is such an efficient and skilled communicator that he managed to successfully pose two very large families in a very short amount of time. He also went above and beyond and followed us to a park immediately after the ceremony to take pictures of us with our dog, which turned out incredibly well. I can't recommend Ty highly enough. We will treasure these photographs for the rest of our lives, and they will always immerse us in that moment in time.Sent on 08/16/2019
Courtney Parsell · Married on 06/15/2019
Say Yes to Ty!!
Ty is a great photographer who knows how to capture perfect moments. My husband and I loved both our engagement session and wedding collections, they were more than we could have every wanted. Ty is genuine and able to go with the flow. He was able to take my vision and turn it into a reality. On our big day, he spent his time capturing detailed images and made sure that the Bride (me) and the Groom got everything they wanted and more. I highly recommend Ty and his beautiful work!Sent on 07/19/2019
Matohya Kitzmiller · Married on 05/31/2019
From the very start of planning our wedding, I had told myself that my wedding photos were the most important thing to me. Planning a wedding can be very stressful, overwhelming and costly but I was prepared to spend any amount of money for great quality pictures to capture the special moments of our wedding. I hired Ty to be our photographer for many reasons, with the most important being very professional and patient with us.Sent on 06/27/2019
Ty was at our venue around 12:30 PM with our first look pictures starting at 2, ceremony at 4:30 and hung around till 9. There we’re so many pictures taken, Ty would just come out of no where:) Being the bride and groom you get pulled every which way, bound to miss something going on. When we started looking at the final pictures, we both started to get emotional. It was so nice to see the love that we have for one another captured at all times during our busy day.
We couldn’t be more pleased with Ty and his wonderful work and creative mind.
Ty Ratterman photography is professional and a pleasure to work with! Our brides that have used Ty Ratterman photography continue to tell us about their great experiences!