Two Crow Press

Bellingham, WA View map

A letterpress studio specializing in stationery for events both everyday and extraordinary.

As a small press, I am very flexible in working with clients wishes and overseeing every part of the design process. I have over 10 years of experience in letterpress printing with tabletop platen and cylinder presses.

Two Crow Press strives to make beautiful, hand-made stationery accessible for budgets of all sizes. Whether you want a simple invitation with an online RSVP, or a multicolored invitation suite with all the pomp and circumstance that letterpress and fine paper can achieve, I can make it!

I bring together old technology (my letterpress, centuries old bookbinding techniques, etc.) and new (I create many of my designs in Photoshop and Illustrator, and have access to hundreds of different typefaces). In this way, I’m able to preserve the old technology, but still keep it relevant to 21st century needs and desires.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Eco-Friendly
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Liz Married on 08/08/2015
    Ashley was great to work with! She was so flexible with any changes we wanted to make. I went into the process not really having any idea of what I wanted, and made several additions to what I wanted, she was so great with taking all of my feedback and changes. The invitations turned out so amazingly beautiful, we have received so many compliments! Her work was fantastic!
  • User2095873 2+ years ago
    Ashley does a great job producing a quality product within our desired timeframe. I love the invitations she made – beautiful!!
    Jeffrey A. Married on 03/14/2015
    She was extremely committed to making sure that our invitations were exactly as we wanted them to be and spent hours with us brainstorming and figuring out what we wanted. She responded promptly to our questions/comments/concerns, and was patient while working with us through 3 venue changes.

Her quality is top notch! She is very detail oriented and will ensure that every invitation looks exactly as it should. Turn around time is as fast as possible given how labor intensive a process letterpress is.

Deals

Two Crow Press 1
Exclusive

2620 Moore St Bellingham, 98226
Location of (Two Crow Press)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding