Whitesville, KY 42378 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date

About Two Arrows Photography

I firmly believe that authentic portraits are created when you are comfortable with the person taking it. My husband and I strive to have a genuine connection with our couples in order to capture the most REAL and AUTHENTIC images we can on their wedding days.
We will laugh with you, cry with you and most likely get out on the dance floor before the reception is over and dance right along beside you.

Our style is classic meets contemporary. We want to create images you're proud of for a lifetime with an edge that makes them different than your friends or families wedding photos.

If you're looking for a wedding photographer who feel like friends before the day is over and who believe in love because they are in love, send us a message, let us make your day even more beautiful.

Follow Two Arrows Photography on

ef092c2b44040dc9 1466629813121 img8735 2
img9730 2

8 Reviews for Two Arrows Photography

Jessica Decker · Married on 08/17/2019

You will never find a better wedding photographer team

What's better than a wedding photographer? A husband-wife photographer team named Daniel and Danielle who are not only the best photographers but also have so much fun taking the photos!
    My husband and I used Danielle and Daniel for our engagement photos and wedding photos and both times they were amazing to work with. Our engagement photos were taken outside in windy 40 degree weather and they powered through and helped us stay comfortable and the results were INCREDIBLE- plus they stuck with me through my crazy ideas (like "hey lets go take a picture with that donkey!")
    On our wedding day, it was 106 degrees and we took our first look photos during the heat of the day before the ceremony. They kept us laughing and having fun so we barely noticed the heat. Even better, they kept photos moving and easy for the grumpy grandparents and screaming toddlers who were ready to go inside to the AC.
    You won't find a better and more creative duo than this one!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Danielle is a great photographer! We have only had our engagement pictures taken, but she has worked with us on scheduling. We also had to change our wedding date because my fiancé is in the military and it was not a huge deal like some vendors make it. She is very casual and emails/txts back within the day. Her prices are great, I'm glad she agreed to travel to our venue. We're excited to have her and her husband take our wedding pictures.

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/08/2016

There are not enough kind words to describe Two Arrows Photography. My husband and I are from Oklahoma and our photography sessions were in Oklahoma. After interviewing many talented Oklahoma Native Photographers, we still chose Two Arrows from Kentucky. My husband and I found an instant connection with the Two Arrows Team: Danielle and Daniel Hayden. They both are easy going, professional, and very passionate. Plus, they make a great team. Not only does Two Arrows have a love for photography, they have true love for each other. This is contagious and will make every soon to be bride and groom swoon over each other. Our engagement session and wedding was photographed by Two Arrows Photography. After our engagement session, my husband and I joked saying it was the best date we ever had. The session was fun, exciting, and memorable. As for our engagement and wedding photos, they are beautiful. Two Arrows captures real moments of love and happiness. I was in awe by the looks I was giving my husband in some of our photos. It was amazing seeing the love my husband and I have for each other through Danielle and Daniel’s eyes. To all future newlyweds out there, you cannot go wrong with Two Arrows Photography.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Award

Two Arrows Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3700
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums