Two Arrows Photography Reviews

7 | Whitesville, KY

7 Reviews for Two Arrows Photography

Danielle is a great photographer! We have only had our engagement pictures taken, but she has worked with us on scheduling. We also had to change our wedding date because my fiancé is in the military and it was not a huge deal like some vendors make it. She is very casual and emails/txts back within the day. Her prices are great, I'm glad she agreed to travel to our venue. We're excited to have her and her husband take our wedding pictures.

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/08/2016

There are not enough kind words to describe Two Arrows Photography. My husband and I are from Oklahoma and our photography sessions were in Oklahoma. After interviewing many talented Oklahoma Native Photographers, we still chose Two Arrows from Kentucky. My husband and I found an instant connection with the Two Arrows Team: Danielle and Daniel Hayden. They both are easy going, professional, and very passionate. Plus, they make a great team. Not only does Two Arrows have a love for photography, they have true love for each other. This is contagious and will make every soon to be bride and groom swoon over each other. Our engagement session and wedding was photographed by Two Arrows Photography. After our engagement session, my husband and I joked saying it was the best date we ever had. The session was fun, exciting, and memorable. As for our engagement and wedding photos, they are beautiful. Two Arrows captures real moments of love and happiness. I was in awe by the looks I was giving my husband in some of our photos. It was amazing seeing the love my husband and I have for each other through Danielle and Daniel’s eyes. To all future newlyweds out there, you cannot go wrong with Two Arrows Photography.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Susan · Married on 03/12/2016

If you are looking for a wedding photographer whether it be for engagement, wedding or boudoir photos look no further. I knew I wanted to do boudoir photo's for my soon to be husband but was hesitant about it just because I thought it was be embarrassing or awkward but it was absolutely not! Danielle made me feel so comfortable and was amazing to work with. She was always quick to respond and accommodate me in anyway and got them back to me so quick. My pictures were amazing and I honestly didn't even think it was me when I saw them. My husband loved them SO much as well. I absolutely recommend this photographer.

Carly · Married on 08/15/2015

We loved Danielle Hayden and really enjoyed working with her. She has so many ideas and is always willing to accommodate the client. She was so flexible and patient when it came to my wedding dates changing numerous times! She is completely professional and so super sweet. We are so happy we went with her and are sure you will be too!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Leslie · Married on 10/18/2014

Danielle is amazing. Not only were our photos phenomenal, so was she. She's creative, passionate, professional, and talented. Danielle puts her heart and soul into your day. It's about you and your groom.. (mostly you ??, ha!) She is a groomsmen wrangler, hair straightener, smile maker, moment capturing photographer. Danielle is one in a million. I can't sing her praises enough. She will not disappoint.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Danielle Hayden with Two Arrows Photography is absolutely the BEST photographer EVER!!!! I was one of her brides back in 2014, and I was actually her first Kentucky wedding after she had moved to Whitesville. When you hear about someone who hasn't done a lot of work in the area it would make any bride nervous about having that person take your wedding pics; after all it is a very big important day in your life. Danielle's pictures on facebook were very good, and after meeting her I knew I had to choose her because she was the sweetest thing ever, and her prices were very reasonable. She is also the kind of photographer who is open to any and all ideas you have, but she also takes charge and tells you how to stand, where to look, ect. (for me I like that sort of thing, because I feel awkward in pictures a lot of times because I don't know how to stand lol.) Once I got my pictures back from my wedding, HOLY COW....I was blown away!!!! They were everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. The quality is perfect and the editing is beautiful, and the pictures look so realistic. I think some photographers can do too much editing to where a picture looks too fake; but not Danielle. She knows the perfect touch to make all the pictures look AMAZING!! I couldn't tell you how many people commented, complimented, and asked about my pictures; and I was more than happy to tell them Danielle Hayden with Two Aarows Photography did them! Since my wedding almost 2 years ago she has also done fall pictures with my husband and I and our 2 big fur babies, and I also have her booked now for my first maternity session, and for our newborn/family pics for after my son is born. I will NEVER choose anyone else to do pictures of myself, family, or children ever again. Danielle Hayden is my forever photographer; this girl is so sweet and awesome at what she does, and I consider her a very good friend! You will NOT be disappointed in choosing Two Arrows Photography, so book it NOW!!!! =)

Sent on 06/16/2016

We were very impressed with Danielle & her work. She was professional, motivated, and easy to get along with. She made us feel at ease during our engagement session & the wedding. Both of these occasions had us feeling nervous and she made it fun & exciting! Everyone complimented on the outcome of our pictures and how genuinely amazing they were. I recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 06/20/2016