Brunswick, OH 44212 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Twisted Hangers

At Twisted Hangers, we design personalized wedding hangers. So much can be done to your customize your hanger. We experiment with wire and decorative materials to create unique hangers that suit your gown and wedding style, or even any other occasion. Each hanger has a story to tell and you can rest assured you’re your very own will look stunning.

Just give your specification and we will hand craft hangers that are most suitable for showing your dresses in style. Our handmade personalized hangers are the best prop for your wedding dress. As you know, the wedding gown is on top of the ‘must have’ photo list! They also make a great gift for your bridal party, one that can be used time and time again.

We know that you prefer to have your own unique style so we offer full customization on our hangers. You can choose your own hanger color, wire color, flower or bow color and wording to be used. If you want, we will use other materials to embellish them. We also create glittered hangers and painted hangers as per the choice of our customers.

We specialize in bridal hangers and take care that the hangers can carry heavy dresses. We also take orders to create hangers for other purposes like mother’s day and even for the little ones at their baby shower.

View our gallery to know how we can customize hangers for you. if you have any questions or creative ideas to share, email us or give us a call.

We will create hangers for you with love and affection, just like the way you select your dresses. Rely on us to make the most special occasion of your life, extra special with our touch of love and expertise.

Please feel free to contact us if you would like to place an order or if you have any questions!!

Follow Twisted Hangers on

mrshignett
icmfullxfull 40708194pg9iqiekxz40s84w0gg0

8 Reviews for Twisted Hangers

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking to give a unique and different gift to either the bride and/or her bridesmaids, consider Twisted Hangers! You won't be disappointed!
    I have ordered a few over the past year, as bridal shower gifts, and they are always well received, by both the recipient and guests. Each hanger is well crafted and is made custom to your preference. Not to mention, they look absolutely beautiful in wedding photos, as well as in shadowboxes for after!
    Besides the actual product, the customer service is stellar. On the last order I placed, I had realized at the last minute that my order was not going to be shipped in time for the bridal shower I was attending and reached out to Leah, who's the founder and creator of Twisted Hangers. She responded that same day and since we're both in living distance of each other, offered to bring the hangers directly to my home! How could I say no to that? Leah arrived the next morning, with plenty of time left over for me to prepare for the bridal shower later that day. You can find good customer service in a variety of places, but what Leah offered was far better than good customer service.
    It's nice to support a growing business that produces quality products, on top of excellent customer service. Thank you so much to Leah and Twisted Hangers! :)

Helyn · Married on 04/23/2016

Despite the delay with my order due to the Post Office, they have worked efficiently hard to get my items to me, one of my bridesmaids backed out and I wanted to order another hanger, they graciously told me they would just redo the one from my backed out bridesmaid at no cost. Their products looked beautiful at the Expo. I hope mine are just as beautiful.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Twisted Hangers's reply:

Thank you for your review! We have made a hanger for your new bridesmaid and your order is waiting for the post pickup tomorrow!

I ordered one of Twisted Hangers incredible hangers and it absolutely did not disappoint! The quality and overall outcome of the hanger blew my expectations. Additionally, I ordered the hanger on a Sunday and believe I received the package either the very next day on Monday or Tuesday. This was absolutely incredible service to begin with but then add in the fact that Twisted Hangers is located in California and I live in New York! I also had a few questions about their products so I called and left a message and they had called me back within minutes! Such a professional and talented company. I cannot wait to see the look on the brides face when she sees her stunning custom wedding dress hanger!

Twisted Hangers FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design
  • What items are available? Barware, Drink Accessories, Hangers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No