700 wolf Swamp road, Longmeadow, MA 01106 Map · Phone number

ebe46e64cfc1a9d8 1526208339 40804f4073a32e43 1526208338 e44321cf82962e82 152620

7 Reviews for Twin Hills Country Club

• FutureMrsGajda

Emilie · Married on 04/15/2016

Laura and Joe (Food and Beverage Manager & Banquet Chef) are TRUE PROFESSIONALS in this industry! I had the pleasure and honor of working with them years ago and learned so much through them. I am so honored to be able to host my bridal shower there in February and I am looking forward to treating my guests to a special afternoon. The renovations are beautiful - the food is OUTSTANDING - and Laura is SO amazing at what she does. I highly recommend Twin Hills Country Club for ANY special event. You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Trisha · Married on 10/03/2015

Outstanding! We recently had our wedding reception at Twin Hills, and it was perfect. They really know what they are doing here. As far as the venue, it is breathtaking. The cocktail room has all around glass windows that have views of the golf course. The bar area is very large, so guests didn't ever have to wait in line. The food is excellent- we got many compliments...especially about the hors d'oeurves- (grilled cheese and tomato shooters were a favorite). The staff is very professional, kind, and got food and drinks out very quickly. BIG THANKS to Laura, the food and beverage manager, who is simply amazing at what she does. She is so organized, detail oriented, and puts her heart and expertise in to each and every event. She really will make you feel at ease throughout the whole process, and is there to assist you with any of the planning. I contacted her several times with recommendations for vendors, questions about the day of, and she got back to me right away with the information. The day of went so smoothly, and I felt like I really didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't speak more highly of Laura and her staff. Thank you so much to everyone at Twin Hills who made our day so special! We are really going to miss visiting and working with you, but can't wait to plan another event here in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Alyssa · Married on 09/26/2015

Twin Hills went above and beyond the call of duty to make my wedding incredible. The quality of service was impeccable! Laura, the food and beverage manager was a real professional. Any time there was anything I needed she had it done. Even before I knew I needed it! Every little thing was taken care of. Even the things I forgot about..they sure didn't! Laura listened to what I wanted and totally came through, on EVERY. LITTLE. THING. I also want to state that the value was mind-blowing. You seriously get SO MUCH for the price. If you are looking for a value but you only want the BEST of the BEST...Twin Hills is where its at. It is fully renovated and absolutely stunning. Everything was perfect with them. My guests had an amazing time and I am beyond satisfied. Twin Hills literally made my wedding day the best day of my life. I honestly did not have to worry about a thing. I fully recommend this venue. All my guests also said that it was the best food of their lives. HAHA Can you believe that? Twin Hills...Bravo!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Twin Hills Country Club FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up

• 700 wolf Swamp road Longmeadow, 01106 See on map