Twilite Limousine

• Double Decker PDX
  • Shanghai Portland Party Bus and Tours
  • Cascadia Cruiser

3 Reviews for Twilite Limousine

I booked Twilite Limo during the crazy Grand Floral Parade weekend for my wedding. Oh and we were staying at a hotel on the parade route, so needless to say, I made it very difficult for Twilite Limo. However, they did an AMAZING job. They were on time every where. The limo looked perfect and they even made a pit stop for us.

When I was looking for a limo these guys had the best reviews on Yelp and now, I know why. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/24/2014

I ordered a trolley for Twilite Limousine to take guests to and from the venue. There was a hiccup in the beginning: the trolley reserved to take people TO the venue (but not from) broke down a couple of weeks before the wedding, and they weren't sure they would be able to fix it in time. The folks at Twilite Limousine contacted me immediately and let me know about the situation. They immediately began searching for ways to rent other trolleys, and volunteered to eat the price difference. I told them I didn't care if we used vans instead of trolleys, and they were extremely appreciative. They gave me a big discount on the price, and were all around good guys to work with. I didn't ride the trolley or the vans, so I can't speak to how nice they were, but the guys were super nice, and it seemed like a really good value. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/22/2012

0.4
      0.5

Cannot recommend this company. We paid a lot of money to have them shuttle guests at our wedding, which we deeply regretted later on. The driver arrived seeming confused despite our clear instructions and confirmations the day before. His only job was to take guests about 1/4 mile with ONE turn. Still he managed to be confused and lost, by all accounts, asking out of town guests for help and directions, and generally being an embarrassment. Despite making a few trips with guests, he seemed lost on each round and even was pulling over to ask joggers and random park visitors if they were wedding guests and needed a ride. What's worse, he decided to take it upon himself to open the CLOSED private gate down to where our ceremony was to drop guests off, despite never being told to do so. This sent up showers of dust all over the ceremony setup, created a ton of noise in our peaceful "woodland" wedding area. Then I had to watch him haplessly back up and down the road trying to escape, with his backup alarms on full volume, as I waited to walk down the aisle. Then he rolled back down almost DURING our ceremony; 30 seconds earlier and it would have spoiled the whole thing. Honestly I'm not sure what else this driver could have done wrong, other than drive off the road (which, I'm told, he almost did). The guests couldn't stop talking about it. Waste of money and time and stress.

Sent on 08/27/2013

• Lake Oswego See on map
    Location of (Twilite Limousine)