P O Box 2395, McDonough, GA 30253 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Twigs, Leaves & Flowers

Looking for something unique? Looking for attention to detail? Looking for extraordinary service?
I'd like to suggest that we start with your complimentary consultation so that you can give me YOUR ideas about the flowers you see for your wedding. If you have no ideas, then we'll come up with designs together, using the wedding details that you have already planned. You'll see - this is an easy process. Before you know it you'll be excited about your floral plans, too. If you want something unique, we'll create something original. If you want something you've seen in a magazine, I can do that, too. If every little detail is important to you, then we'll get along just fine - I love the details! And you'll have no doubt that I'm paying attention to your needs - I am Twigs, Leaves & Flowers so I am involved from the first phone call until the "happily ever after". I am the owner, creative director, salesperson, designer and chief bucket-washer. Consider me the "commissioned artist" for all your floral beauty.

While I have earned my Georgia Master Florist certification, I am, by no means, locked in to a traditional design style. Nature gives us the most pleasing elements and designs. "Natural elegance" means not too much fuss; tailored but fresh; not too stuffy or posed.

In addition to floral design, I'd be happy to be of service with wedding coordination/direction and/or playing the Celtic harp.

• Lovell Wedding Creations
  • Abby's at The Cottage
  • Laurens Floral Art
SDC11001
LogowithphotoforWeddingWire
Vase of pinks... lilies, larkspur, roses, seeded eucalyptus
Hillary's bouquet of stock, the statice she loves, mini-callas, mini roses, Dusty Miller.
Jessica's bouquet of wine & white.
Jessica's bouquet of wine & white.
Chelsea's beautiful cake by Slice of Cake, Milledgeville, Ga

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 5
  • Crystal

Crystal Nelson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Florals

I can't stay enough good things about Cyndi! The kindness soul you'll ever meet! My floral were simply breathtaking! The attention to detail was perfect! So easy to work with... Cyndi provided such warmth and creativity to our wedding day! You will no be disappointed selecting her services! Amazing!

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 6
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 7
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 8
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Denea · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!!!

Cyndi is absolutely amazing! I enjoyed every meeting I had with her, she is so easy to work with. She listened to all of the ideas I had and helped come up with new ones that you don't typically see at a lot of weddings. Which I loved! All of the flower arrangements she did were absolutely beautiful. She knew I wanted a wild flower country look and she nailed it right on the head! The way she was able to incorporate the rustic watering cans I wanted to use with the flowers was amazing. You defiantly will not be disappointed if you choose to use Cyndi for your wedding!

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 9
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 14
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 15
    Sent on 07/01/2019

Audrey · Married on 08/26/2017

This is your florist! Do yourself a favor, stop looking and work with Cyndi, you will be so thankful! We found Cyndi after my mother in law worked with her during a wedding photoshoot and we are so happy to have found her. As an interior designer, I can be extremely picky when it comes to colors, texture, and decor but I put my entire trust in her vision and I couldn't have imagined anything better. From our first meeting, we bounced ideas off of each other, I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for with a few inspiration photos and she handled the rest. On the wedding day, I walked into the venue and was blown away at what she had created. To top it off she is a blast to work with. She is very kind, funny, eager to work with you, and has a ton of experience in the wedding business. Thanks Cyndi! - Audrey & Alex

Sent on 09/11/2017

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 1
    In Keeping With Wedding Traditions - The Toss Bouquet
    Because sometimes you just want to keep a few of the traditions, you'll want a "toss bouquet". Consider it my gift to you with your wedding flower purchase!

• P O Box 2395 McDonough, 30253 See on map