P O Box 2395, McDonough, GA 30253 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Twigs, Leaves & Flowers

Looking for something unique? Looking for attention to detail? Looking for extraordinary service?
I'd like to suggest that we start with your complimentary consultation so that you can give me YOUR ideas about the flowers you see for your wedding. If you have no ideas, then we'll come up with designs together, using the wedding details that you have already planned. You'll see - this is an easy process. Before you know it you'll be excited about your floral plans, too. If you want something unique, we'll create something original. If you want something you've seen in a magazine, I can do that, too. If every little detail is important to you, then we'll get along just fine - I love the details! And you'll have no doubt that I'm paying attention to your needs - I am Twigs, Leaves & Flowers so I am involved from the first phone call until the "happily ever after". I am the owner, creative director, salesperson, designer and chief bucket-washer. Consider me the "commissioned artist" for all your floral beauty.

While I have earned my Georgia Master Florist certification, I am, by no means, locked in to a traditional design style. Nature gives us the most pleasing elements and designs. "Natural elegance" means not too much fuss; tailored but fresh; not too stuffy or posed.

In addition to floral design, I'd be happy to be of service with wedding coordination/direction and/or playing the Celtic harp.

SDC11001
LogowithphotoforWeddingWire
Vase of pinks... lilies, larkspur, roses, seeded eucalyptus
Hillary's bouquet of stock, the statice she loves, mini-callas, mini roses, Dusty Miller.
Jessica's bouquet of wine & white.
Jessica's bouquet of wine & white.
Chelsea's beautiful cake by Slice of Cake, Milledgeville, Ga

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 6
Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 7

Denea · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!!!

Cyndi is absolutely amazing! I enjoyed every meeting I had with her, she is so easy to work with. She listened to all of the ideas I had and helped come up with new ones that you don't typically see at a lot of weddings. Which I loved! All of the flower arrangements she did were absolutely beautiful. She knew I wanted a wild flower country look and she nailed it right on the head! The way she was able to incorporate the rustic watering cans I wanted to use with the flowers was amazing. You defiantly will not be disappointed if you choose to use Cyndi for your wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 12
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 13
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 14

Audrey · Married on 08/26/2017

This is your florist! Do yourself a favor, stop looking and work with Cyndi, you will be so thankful! We found Cyndi after my mother in law worked with her during a wedding photoshoot and we are so happy to have found her. As an interior designer, I can be extremely picky when it comes to colors, texture, and decor but I put my entire trust in her vision and I couldn't have imagined anything better. From our first meeting, we bounced ideas off of each other, I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for with a few inspiration photos and she handled the rest. On the wedding day, I walked into the venue and was blown away at what she had created. To top it off she is a blast to work with. She is very kind, funny, eager to work with you, and has a ton of experience in the wedding business. Thanks Cyndi! - Audrey & Alex

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2016

Twigs, leaves & flowers is amazing! The owner is so creative and takes a lot of time to make sure things look the way you want. I was not sure exactly what type of flowers or bouquet I wanted but she was able to gather information and put together the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. Her center pieces were stunning as well! I would recommend Twigs, leaves & flowers to any one I know looking for this type of service!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers's reply:

Wow! What kind words! Thank you so much! You and A were awesome and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be with you for your wedding day! Thank you!

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 1
    In Keeping With Wedding Traditions - The Toss Bouquet
    Because sometimes you just want to keep a few of the traditions, you'll want a "toss bouquet". Consider it my gift to you with your wedding flower purchase!

• P O Box 2395 McDonough, 30253 See on map