Twigs, Leaves & Flowers Reviews

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 5
  • Crystal

Crystal Nelson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Florals

I can't stay enough good things about Cyndi! The kindness soul you'll ever meet! My floral were simply breathtaking! The attention to detail was perfect! So easy to work with... Cyndi provided such warmth and creativity to our wedding day! You will no be disappointed selecting her services! Amazing!

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 6
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 7
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 8
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Denea · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!!!

Cyndi is absolutely amazing! I enjoyed every meeting I had with her, she is so easy to work with. She listened to all of the ideas I had and helped come up with new ones that you don't typically see at a lot of weddings. Which I loved! All of the flower arrangements she did were absolutely beautiful. She knew I wanted a wild flower country look and she nailed it right on the head! The way she was able to incorporate the rustic watering cans I wanted to use with the flowers was amazing. You defiantly will not be disappointed if you choose to use Cyndi for your wedding!

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 9
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 14
    Twigs, Leaves & Flowers 15
    Sent on 07/01/2019

Audrey · Married on 08/26/2017

This is your florist! Do yourself a favor, stop looking and work with Cyndi, you will be so thankful! We found Cyndi after my mother in law worked with her during a wedding photoshoot and we are so happy to have found her. As an interior designer, I can be extremely picky when it comes to colors, texture, and decor but I put my entire trust in her vision and I couldn't have imagined anything better. From our first meeting, we bounced ideas off of each other, I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for with a few inspiration photos and she handled the rest. On the wedding day, I walked into the venue and was blown away at what she had created. To top it off she is a blast to work with. She is very kind, funny, eager to work with you, and has a ton of experience in the wedding business. Thanks Cyndi! - Audrey & Alex

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2016

Twigs, leaves & flowers is amazing! The owner is so creative and takes a lot of time to make sure things look the way you want. I was not sure exactly what type of flowers or bouquet I wanted but she was able to gather information and put together the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. Her center pieces were stunning as well! I would recommend Twigs, leaves & flowers to any one I know looking for this type of service!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers's reply:

Wow! What kind words! Thank you so much! You and A were awesome and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be with you for your wedding day! Thank you!

Jordan · Married on 12/20/2015

Cyndi with Twigs, Leaves, and Flowers is an angel. She was recommended to me by a friend when I started planning my wedding, and she was the first and only person I contacted about flowers. From the first email, I knew she was perfect. Her work is unique, creative, and beautiful. She listened to every single thing I wanted and made sure that my vision became a reality. She truly went above and beyond. I recommend Twigs, Leaves, and Flowers to any bride. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Destiny · Married on 05/31/2014

She is AMAZING! I was super difficult and indecisive but she handled me perfectly! She made a beautiful arch that everyone was complementing. And her prices are extremely affordable!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Beth · Married on 05/12/2012

Twigs, Leaves & Flowers provided exactly what we wanted and MORE. Our florist was perfect. She was very sensitive to our wants and needs and far surpassed our expectations. She made our wedding unique and understood the feel that we wanted. We received compliments from everyone on how wonderful, how beautiful, and how amazing everything was from the bride's bouquet to the reception. In one word: WONDERFUL!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Elaine · Married on 10/15/2011

Twigs , Leaves and Flowers did such an amazing job on our wedding! She was so detailed and had such creative ideas! My bouquet was made from brooches and I couldn't of been happier! Cyndi is such an amazing person and I look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Holly · Married on 08/22/2009

Cyndi was a joy to work with. She was very accommodating and made my daughter and me feel very much at ease about the whole process. She was willing to meet with us at any time to discuss the floral details. Her suggestions were very creative. The calla towers she designed for the chapel were exquisite!!!! She is such a talented lady!! Needless to say, my daughter and I were very pleased with the flowers used for the wedding chapel. We both highly recommend her as a floral vendor for any occasion because Cyndi puts her heart and soul in creating what is important to her customers.

Sent on 09/16/2009

Holly · Married on 08/22/2009

All of Cyndi's incredible talent, hard work, and sweet spirit made my wedding planning an absolute dream. Not even the distance from Athens, GA hindered her ability to communicate and make sure everything was complete and perfect.
    The flowers were absolutely AMAZING. I would explain my "non-traditional" visions of how I wanted the flowers to look... and they turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Cyndi also played the celtic harp during my ceremony. It made the atmosphere complete, with its sweet soft melody.
    I definitely recommend Cyndi as a florist... she is simply THE BEST!!! If you want the wedding you have always dreamed of... she can do it!

Sent on 09/17/2009