Tuscan Rose Vineyards

Callahan, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tuscan Rose Vineyards is a beautiful winery wedding venue located in Callahan, Florida. This family-owned-and-operated property is situated on a scenic 30-acre estate. The surroundings offer natural beauty in abundance including 100-year-old oak trees, Italian cypress trees, rose gardens, vineyards, and more. You and your guests are sure to be enchanted by this magical venue which provides the perfect setting for a wonderful wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

Tuscan Rose Vineyards offers an array of picturesque indoor and outdoor venues for a plethora of wedding events. Each area has been lovingly and stylishly designed with special events in mind. The Old World Pergola features natural Florida Cypress beams and Tuscan columns, giving an air of rustic Italian beauty, capable of accommodating up to 250 guests. Three antique chandeliers add to the opulence of this space, while the natural limestone wall provides the perfect backdrop for an elegant wedding ceremony. For an uncovered outdoor ceremony, the grove of 100-year-old oak trees is an ideal location. This ancient vegetation provides a natural canopy as you exchange your heartfelt vows. It also offers stunning views across the property, with horses grazing in a nearby pasture. For those wishing to wed during the Summer months, The Vineyard provides the perfect natural setting. The vines begin to bloom in early May, offering an abundance of natural beauty for your perfect ceremony. Both the Tuscan Courtyard and The Veranda are enchanting spots to hold a sophisticated cocktail hour before your main reception. The three-tiered Italian fountain in the courtyard provides the perfect focal point for your gathering, while the private patio on the veranda offers exceptional views. The crowning jewel in this magnificent venue is The Vineyard Hall, capable of comfortably accommodating up to 250 seated guests. The space features rustic wooden ceiling beams, limestone walls, crystal chandeliers, and large windows that allow guests to appreciate the view. Here, you and your guests can dine and dance the night away surrounded by opulence and scenic views.

The friendly and accommodating staff at Tuscan Rose Vineyards can assist with a range of services and amenities for your special day.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$8,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$8,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$8,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$8,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Garden
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Payten Married on 05/14/2022

Look no further!

I have looked for venues everywhere and I can assure you that NONE of them are as perfect as Tuscan Rose. They have in-house planning (which is what you need and I swear by that), in-house design, several places to celebrate your day (not only for ceremony but for cocktail hour, too), the cleanest and most beautiful grounds, and seriously the best team out there.
    I’ve been to many weddings, even been in some and my wedding was by far the best I’ve experienced yet. Not just because it was mine, but because how how exceptional it was.
    Two months after selecting Tuscan Rose as my ceremonial place, I lost my father and brother in the same week, unexpectedly. I was not able to plan or do anything wedding related for 5 months. I was so thankful that my husband and I had already paid for TRV team to plan everything before all of this. I do not know what I would’ve done with out them. They seriously became my family. They put such thought into each and every thing that made our day so special. They created a gigantic wreath, dedicating my brother and father with beautiful flowers and canvases of them both. This was something they did because they wanted to. I can’t begin to tell you just how thoughtful it was to have something so special, serving as their memory. A lot of my family cried, seeing the wreath, as my brother and father were such special people. The TRV team actually met with my dad about the wedding before he had passed. He was so excited to have our wedding there and he was the one who initially gave me the idea to have our wedding at Tuscan Rose. For that, I will be forever grateful for the choice I made. It really is hard finding people who make you feel special on your own wedding day and not a lot of brides understand that. This team, owner and all, made me feel so welcomed and shown me such a love that I hope all brides feel on their wedding day. They truly take their jobs seriously. If you feel apprehensive about where to have your wedding, I can assure you that you are in good hands here. I understand that every one is entitled to their own opinion, but I would give these people 1,000 stars if I could. The amount of work that goes into planning, decorating, setting-up, cleaning, coordinating …. It’s really a lot of work. Don’t put those big responsibilities on just anybody; be willing to have someone help you and help guide you. Brides have such high expectations and not a lot of them want help, but I promise you this, you’re going to need it. I’m thankful for everything they did for not only us, but our family, too. Their contracts are outlined where all parties can understand what they expect and if you have ANY questions, they always make sure to answer them in a way that everyone can understand. This business is something they really cherish and put forth a lot of effort into. That’s not something you get from every venue. Most venues do not care as long as you are paying them – That’s not the case for this one. The TRV team is always making sure their grounds are manicured and the overall aesthetic of the venue is perfect for any bride. I have visited them many times, pre-wedding, and seen a lot of people around the grounds, working, pressure washing the stone and the concrete, making sure it’s all perfect for a bride’s special day. These are things you have to take into consideration when looking into a venue; the amount of pride that gets taken into it. Don’t just book some place that’s “pretty”, book people who care about the overall experience they serve in your day, seriously. I am so incredibly thankful that we did.
    Anna A. Married on 01/29/2022

Amazing Venue and Team!

I have had the pleasure of attending multiple weddings at Tuscan Rose Vineyards and every single one of them have been nothing short of perfection. When I got engaged, one of the very first things I did was book this venue. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is where I had to be married. This venue is an absolute dream and has something for everyone. They have several stunning ceremony site locations, it’s so hard to choose just one! Luckily, you are able to take photos around the property at the other locations so you truly do get a wide variety. Venue aside, Tuscan Rose Vineyards has a team that cares so deeply and has so much passion for what they do. They put everything into you and your day to ensure it is the most beautiful and most amazing time of your life. The TRV team worked with us in a way that made planning so easy. They were my go to for all things decor and florals. They took my ideas and turned them into something so much more than I could have ever envisioned. I am by no means creative nor do I have an “eye” for design so their expertise was heaven-sent. We also hired the Tuscan Rose Vineyards team as our Day of Coordinators. Everything was on time with our schedule, flowed so effortlessly, and was stress free for all. They handled every detail and made our wedding day absolutely perfect. It was truly the most beautiful day.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/19/2021

Best. Venue. Ever!

Where do I start?!? Tuscan Rose Vineyards was hands down amazing! Being in Florida, the normal venue that you find near Jacksonville is either a beach venue or barn venue. Although both are beautiful, I know I wanted something that gave me Tuscany/Winery vibes. I wanted a place that did not make me feel like I was in Florida! Joseph & I booked with Tuscan Rose November of 2020 for November 19, 2021. From the day we met Bobbie and her team, it just felt right! After giving them my vision, it was exciting to see the Tuscan Rose Team just as excited as we were to get started. The venue is beautiful without any kind of setup but once they did the decorations, it truly felt like a fairytale! They also did it all! Hired my caterer, did all my ceremony and reception florals (which by the way, were breathtaking!), coordinated the day of, assisted guests with parking, and amongst so many other things, brought me PEACE! They answered any questions I had and were quick with responses. Brandi, my coordinator, was my right hand girl the day of and was amazing! Her and Bobbie both made sure my husband and I were taken care of. The past year of planning and getting prepared for our big day would not have been the same without them and for that, I will recommend Tuscan Rose Vineyards venue every single time!
  • illustration stars

Stephanie & Austine
23 photos · 04/02/2022

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
45884 Bismark Rd Callahan, FL, 32011
(904) 237-3964
Location of (Tuscan Rose Vineyards)

Tuscan Rose Vineyards frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Tuscan Rose Vineyards?

Tuscan Rose Vineyards includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Tuscan Rose Vineyards in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Tuscan Rose Vineyards for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Garden
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Tuscan Rose Vineyards for wedding events?

Tuscan Rose Vineyards offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Tuscan Rose Vineyards offer?

Tuscan Rose Vineyards offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Tuscan Rose Vineyards offer for wedding events?

Tuscan Rose Vineyards offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Tuscan Rose Vineyards have available for wedding events?

Tuscan Rose Vineyards offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Tuscan Rose Vineyards and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tuscan Rose Vineyards is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding

Wedding Venues