3000 Clarendon Rd, Sedalia, MO 65301 Map · Phone number

About Turpin Photography L.L.C. {The Booth Photobooth}

Photography is our passion. Our goal is to capture your special moments, tell a story through pictures and provide you with quality pictures at a reasonable price.

We are a family run business and strive to make each photo session as unique as you are. The great outdoors provides us with most of our backdrops. We are not limited to the Sedalia area so please don't hesitate to ask about pricing for out of town photoshoots.

All weddings are unique and special in their own way. That being said, we have custom wedding packages avaliable as well as some basic packages as well. We also have a Photo Booth avaliable, which is always a hit.

We offer at no charge- Black/White, Sepia and minor touch-ups and enhancements. We strive to make sure that you don't have to skimp on quality and special effects to stay within a budget.

Thanks for visiting Turpin Photography, we hope to hear from you soon.

Shelly Turpin 660-287-1278

8f7b9bc32326abc7 1379417537292 fbmaci0106
fb0466

2 Reviews for Turpin Photography L.L.C. {The Booth Photobooth}

Keshia · Married on 03/16/2013

I have been using Turpin photography for years. Shelly and Nichole make each experience so enjoyable and not awkward! They are willing to do anything you want them to and always have tons of ideas of their own.
    On our wedding day we had 10 men to round up for pictures (and everyone knows most guys HATE to take pictures and my husband and his friends are not any different). All of the guys had such a blast taking them, you can ask them they will actually tell you that, they all loved Shelly and Nichole. They, Shelly and Nichole, allowed them to do anything and everything they wanted and made the experience fun for them! Which in turn made our pictures even better! There were a lot of people and things that contributed to making our special day great and Shelly and Nichole were a HUGE part in that. I will never use anyone else.
    I moved to Arkansas and I still drive to Sedalia to get my pictures taken.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2012

I was more than happy with the photos that were taken at my wedding by these great girls! They were able to capture all the important moments and made my special day to where I would be able to remember it forever!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Turpin Photography L.L.C. {The Booth Photobooth} FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 3000 Clarendon Rd Sedalia, 65301 See on map
    6602871278 (Other Phone Number)