PO Box 680464, Park City, UT 84068 Map · Phone number

About Tulips & Thyme

I create wedding designs that are unique, innovative and customized to complement your individual style. You are my source of inspiration and we will work together to create floral pieces that reflect the mood, theme and palate of your gathering.

pepper jess red
TTGreen
carla bouquet shoot

17 Reviews for Tulips & Thyme

• User6208592 · 2+ years ago

Kati at Tulips and Thyme is lovely and so talented. I got tons of compliments on my winter bouquet and the table centerpieces were beautiful. She combined winter white and green flowers with floating candles and pillar vases. It looked gorgeous. She was also very respectful of my budget and found creative ways to cut costs while still keeping the ambience. I loved her.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2013

Kati did a stunning job at my wedding! She made my limited budget look like a million dollars! It's been over a year but I still get compliments on my wedding flowers and table settings. She's so professional and creative. Love, love, love this vendor!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2012

Of all the vendor appointments for the wedding, the flowers were the most stressful. As soon as we met with Kati, I knew I had found my florist. She was professional, organized, and extremely talented. She worked up several examples of possible centerpieces for me to choose from, and she perfectly created what I had in mind. Her prices were competitive and her work was flawless.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Tulips & Thyme FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 247.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 271.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 7,967.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Centerpieces

• Alysha Kester Photography
    Alysha Kester Photography Wedding Photographers

Kati is simply so creative, inspired and a wonderful florist!! I've worked with her at Red Butte Gardens, The Grand America, and soon at the La Caille venue... She is absolutely great and I would recommend her to anyone!

• PO Box 680464 Park City, 84068 See on map