Truth Bomb Entertainment

Florence, AL 35633 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Truth Bomb Entertainment

Truth Bomb Entertainment is not your usual Mobile DJ and lighting service. The phrase "Truth Bomb " is indicative of the straight shooting, no sales pitch approach we take towards our customers. Unlike most mobile DJ services we aren't hiding behind vague terms and charging ridiculously high prices for a day's work. Our goal is very simple, "to provide the absolute highest quality mobile DJ and lighting service available, to use only top of the industry equipment, and to work hard to make our customers feel like part of our family". We don't waste our money on mass marketing, we pay it back into our customers, friends, and sales team by paying them to spread the word for us! Our Dj Team Lead and Co-Owner Dj Jaswa has over 18 years experience in the DJ entertainment business and has been a house and guest DJ at some of the hottest clubs in the South, including a one year house DJ position at the largest nightclub chain in the world. His sound and mixes are inventive and create an atmosphere unique to our services. We are here to change the face of mobile DJ entertainment one satisfied customer at a time.

Follow Truth Bomb Entertainment on

Sweetheart table
Sweetheart table
Wedding reception
Our fully individually customized monogram name projections and art can be featured on virtually any...
Equipement
Equipement
Dance party
Dance party

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Truth Bomb Entertainment

Michael · Married on 03/31/2018

TBE did a fantastic job as our Wedding Reception DJ! Very professional, responsive, and accommodating. Helped us fill out our playlist, talked with us about the order of events, and gave us great recommendations when we were out of ideas. Truly helped us make this the most magical day of our lives! Very happy with TBE, and will absolutely recommend to our friends. Thanks so much, Jaswa!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Truth Bomb Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind review,and for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day, it was my sincere pleasure! Best wishes as you begin your lives together!

Alexandra · Married on 04/08/2017

Josh did a wonderful job at our wedding! He was very responsive to messages as well. He "read" the situation perfectly, and chose music accordingly! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Truth Bomb Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Alex! I had a wonderful time and I'm really glad you and your guests did as well! Best wishes to my Alex squared! :)

If you are looking for a reasonably priced DJ that has excellent customer service and works with you to create your event, then you need to talk to Joshua. We had some last minute requests, and he worked hard to make everything we asked for happen. He provided his services for both the cocktail hour and reception at our wedding. He also provided the wedding party introductions and announcements throughout the night. He was very professional and was able to provide a wide range of music. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Truth Bomb Entertainment's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words! We had a great time, and I'm so glad to hear that you all did as well! Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, they mean the world to myself and my business. From the bottom of my heart ,I would like to wish you both nothing but the very best as you start your lives together. Please keep me in mind for any future DJ services you and your new family may need!

Warm regards,

Joshua

Truth Bomb Entertainment Pricing

Truth Bomb Entertainment Price Rates

Truth Bomb Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 120.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Florence, 35633 See on map