TrueLife Studio

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Truelife Studio LLC is an award winning Photography & Cinematography company that provides couples with captivating photographs and films using industry leading equipment and years of professional experience. Established in 2015 in the heart of Baltimore, we specialize in documenting Southasian Weddings in the DC | MD | VA region.

Our team is acclaimed for developing a unique style of wedding photography that is deeply rooted in wedding photojournalism while influenced by fine-art and candid photography and cinema. We pride ourselves on not just being photographers, but rather storytellers creating unique and expressive art.

Additional services offered:

• Second shooter
  • Wedding planning assistance
  • Engagement shoots
  • Proposal shoots
  • Maternity shoots
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Shelly
    Shelly Married on 11/20/2022

Amazing!

Sam and his wife were amazing!! Sam took the most perfect pictures ever and his wife made sure every hair was in place for the perfect picture. We will definitely be working with them again and highly recommend!
    Neesha S. Married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic team that did a fantastic job!

100% our favorite wedding vendor of the day! They worked harder than anyone else, they kept us on schedule, they came with lovely attitudes and were so easy to work with. We had a tough time deciding who to go with in the beginning of wedding planning when everything is scary, but we kept going back to TrueLife Studio because of Sam. He was always quick to answer any questions and was so flexible! We even asked to addd in an event last minute, with Sam responding they they'd left the weekend open for us. The dedication and amazing customer service is reason alone to go with this team. Sam sent us our edited photos in only 3 weeks! Everyone can't get over how wonderful their style and skill is. I am beyond grateful for them!!!
    Veena M. Married on 09/01/2022

Wedding and Reception Photography

Sam and his team were the best photography team we could have ever imagined working with for our wedding. They were professional, punctual, and felt like family. There were never any awkward poses or forced smiles in any of our photos which we are in awe. We had so much fun working with them definitely recommend them to anyone looking into any photography services!

TrueLife Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Veena! Your wedding was beautiful and we truly enjoyed capturing you and Sujay on your big day :)
  • illustration stars

Team

Sam Markose
Sam Markose
Lead Photographer

A storyteller with a camera embracing the uncertainty and riding the waves. I鈥檝e been working with my partner Ronak for 7 years professionally and 2 years as a freelancer. I believe that everyone deserves to have their important life events captured with creativity and fun.

Thank you for your valuable time and interest in Truelife Studio. We sincerely hope that you enjoy our work and you consider inviting us to your future events!

Ronak Patel
Ronak Patel
Lead Cinematographer

I am a portraiture photographer. I take pictures of people. Born in India, landed in Chicago, and I now live in Maryland. I got into photography when I was in High School. I had no clue what I was doing other than the fact I was carrying some fancy camera. I slowly started to explore the field as I took more and more photos of friends and family. It wasn't until College that I decided to take my passion for photography to the next level. I would take my camera everywhere I went and just captured the moments around me. At the end of college, my best friend and I decided to partner up and open TrueLife Studio!

Kinjel Vyas
Kinjel Vyas
Marketing Lead

I enjoy interacting with brides and grooms as they plan for their big day. Truelife Studio is well known for providing personalized services to our clients and strive to document their memories to cherish for a lifetime. We look forward to being part of your big day!

6911 Norwood Ferry Elkridge, MD, 21075
Location of (TrueLife Studio)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding