True Vine Flowers

Brecksville, OH View map Visit website

True Vine Flowers is a boutique floral company that works with you to bring your wedding vision to life. Whatever your style, we will find a look that reflects your unique personality. For more information contact us at info@truevineflowers.com or call 216-299-3782.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

• Alison
    Alison Married on 05/16/2020

Cannot recommend True Vine Flowers Enough!

Mackenzie was an absolute joy to work with! She is very kind, personable, quick to respond to phone calls/texts/emails and very knowledgeable in her field. I showed her an inspiration picture for my flowers and greenery, and she suggested what kind of greenery and flowers to use. When I had to reschedule my wedding, she was very flexible! I was blown away that she even offered reception decor including candles, glass votives, and more! A month before the wedding, I had to throw everything I had planned originally out the window because we changed venues because of COVID-19. I was blown away by what she did to help out on my wedding day. My mother told me she helped her set up the reception tables, and they looked absolutely beautiful! I was also absolutely blown away on how gorgeous my bridal bouquet was. It was so perfect along with the greenery and other floral arrangements. Her arrangements perfectly tied together our wedding decor. I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/07/2019

Romantic, lush and full-service!

We are so happy we chose to work with Mackenzie! She created the most beautiful florals that matched my wedding vision. She was easy to communicate with and adaptable to changes. She is truly full service- she came and set up all the centerpieces, chuppah decorations/ceremony decorations, pinned on boutonnieres/corsages and gave the women their bouquets. Everything was beautiful, textured and so romantic. Very excellent value as well for such beautiful work!
    Mary B. Married on 10/08/2016
    From our first meeting I knew I was working with someone who was very knowledgable, but I was not prepared for the full extent to which I was blown away by her talent. Mackenzie took all of my pictures/ideas and brought them to life in a way that was even more gorgeous than I imagined. I received compliments from pretty much everyone that attended my wedding on how beautiful my flowers were. My bridesmaids were all drooling over their bouquets and the groomsmen even commented on how cool their boutonnieres were. I cannot say enough good things about True Vine Flowers and Mackenzie. I highly, HIGHLY recommend her!

Real Weddings

• Katie & Danny
    36 photos · 10/26/2018

Deals

True Vine Flowers 1
Exclusive
True Vine Flowers 2
Discount

Current members of the Military (with valid ID) receive a 5% discount off the floral contract, not including delivery charge or tax.

Consider It Done Consider It Done Wedding Planners

Very pleasant to work with, attention to detail, and reasonable prices! Did a great job for my bride, Dana!

Brecksville, OH, 44141
Location of (True Vine Flowers)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding