True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal – Kansas City

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal - Kansas City is a wedding dress business located in Kansas City, Missouri. Boasting an extensive selection of elegant and fashionable gowns, this company delights in helping soon-to-be newlyweds discover their perfect marital attire. Whatever style or size you are looking for, this beloved boutique is sure to have a dress that brings your sartorial vision to life.

At True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal - Kansas City, the staff are passionate about providing brides-to-be with wedding outfits that inspire confidence. You can choose from a range of dress themes, including vintage, mermaid, boho, and simple. Passionate about keeping up with the latest trends, the business offers gowns from some of the industry’s most esteemed designers. These include Essense of Australia, All Who Wander, and Stella York. As well as dresses, True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal - Kansas City can provide bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Natalie
    Natalie M. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing boutique, service, and dresses!!

First of all, what a welcoming and gorgeous shop!! Each bride-to-be area had tons of room to try things on and HUGE mirrors to really get a detailed look at the dresses you try on. The staff was super nice and helpful throughout the process. They had a large selection with quite a few budget options. I absolutely loved my dress- it was the perfect combo of two other dresses I'd tried on at other shops- one had sleeves, and another had leaves in the pattern. This one had BOTH! Meant to be :)

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal – Kansas City's reply:

Hi Natalie! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I appreciate all of the kind words. I had a great time helping you find the gown of your dreams and congratulations on saying I DO! Please send photos of your dream day to our email and thank you for being a #Truebride. ❤Stacy, Customer Experience Manager
    Te’ M. Married on 09/10/2021

Best. Wedding. Dress. Gallery.

I am not the BRIDE TO BE. However, I am the maid of honor, who booked the appointment. We had an amazingly personal and intimate experience at this SPECIFIC location. The customer service, attention to detail. Attentiveness. Comfortability. Concern and amazing personalities. Top tier! Shout out to Molly (my Alexis 😌), Stacey, Katelyn, actually the entire crew made our group of ladies feel amazing! The bride felt at ease saying “Yes to the Dress!!” We all HIGHLY RECOMMEND. 15 out of 10!!

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal – Kansas City's reply:

Hi Te' M! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I appreciate all of the kind words. Molly had a great time helping Tierra find the gown of her dreams and congratulations on saying YES! Please send photos of her dream day and thank you for choosing us! ❤Abby, Store Manager
  • Brenna
    Brenna J. Married on 05/20/2021

Best of the best!

Walking into True Society I initially became extremely overwhelmed with emotion: excitement, awe, and nervousness about finding a dress. I had the opportunity to work with Molly as my Bridal Consultant. Molly was fantastic, she was accommodating to my group and able to calm my nerves and reassured me that it was going to be a seamless process and we WERE going to find THE dress and have fun while doing so! I am a very indecisive person, but Molly was extremely positive throughout the entire process and never showed annoyance when it took me 3 separate appointments to finally say YES to the dress. Molly has so much knowledge of the different dresses and every time I would voice something that I thought I wanted she knew how to articulate what I wanted and what she thought I would like based on prior comments I had made.

I also decided to purchase our bridesmaids dresses at True Society which was VERY convenient. Molly also helped to coordinate everything with my bridesmaids because all of them are out of state, and made it a very simple process.

The store itself has an extremely fun, and welcoming atmosphere! I was greeted first thing, and everyone made me feel comfortable and relaxed during the entire process, given the global pandemic.

I HIGHLY recommend True Society and Molly as a Bridal Consultant.

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal – Kansas City's reply:

Hi Brenna! You look absolutely stunning! Congratulations and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Thanks for being a True Bride ❤️ Stacy, Customer Experience Manager

1715 Wyandotte Street Kansas City, MO, 64108

Sunday: 10AM - 5:30PM Monday: Closed Tuesday: 11AM - 7PM Wednesday: 11AM - 7PM Thursday: 11AM - 7PM Friday: 10AM - 6PM Saturday: 9AM - 5PM
Location of (True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal – Kansas City)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding