Hannah Smith Design

Coeur D Alene, ID View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Hannah Smith Design in Coeur d' Alene Idaho is a wedding photography company based in Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho.

Hannah Smith Design in Coeur d' Alene Idaho is passionate about helping you and your loved ones to create lasting memories of your special day. They know how much work goes into planning a wedding, and want to ensure that you remember it! They offer second shooters, additional hours, and travel to multiple locations so that there is no risk of ever missing a shot. Hannah Smith Design in Coeur d' Alene Idaho photographs in contemporary, natural, and traditional styles, and will provide between 250 and 600 fully-edited images no more than 16 weeks after the wedding day. The team only books one event per day and have liability insurance. In addition, Hannah Smith Design in Coeur d' Alene Idaho also offers boudoir, engagement, and Adventure Sessions for an extra bit of fun. When the high-resolution photos are ready, they are delivered via digital files and matted prints, along with proofs.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Matted Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Emily
    Emily T. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hannah smith is incerdible!

The morning of our wedding I was so incredibly nervous. So many thoughts running through my mind – is the DJ here? Is the food going to be yummy? I hope I don’t trip down the aisle!! All in all, I was just hoping and praying that my vision would turn out how I had hoped. The only thing I wasn’t worried about was the man I had chosen. I truly could not wait to marry Wyatt. We knew early on that we wanted to do a first look. I have pretty intense stage fright with a touch of social anxiety so walking down the aisle and speaking in front of everyone was TERRIFYING. That being said I was so excited to express my love in front of all of my friends and family. Hair and makeup are wrapping up and my tummy is seriously doing all of the acrobatics. Hannah lets me know that it is time to do first looks. I am still so anxious and walking down to Wyatt I am seriously hoping that I don’t pass out. But the second that he turns around…everything and I mean EVERYTHING fades away. I am immediately enveloped in his calming presence, overwhelmed with the joy that we have made it to our wedding day…and HELLO that I get to marry this AMAZING man. We were able to exchange about how our mornings and prior evenings went, tell each other how dang good we look, and just have a moment of normalcy between the two of us. I don’t know how couples make it down the aisle without doing a first look. It was probably my favorite moment of the entire day. This may have been one of the only moments that we shared the entire day that was just the two of us. If you are a bride and you are considering whether or not to do a first look. DO IT! Hannah captured the moment so beautifully but also made sure we had plenty of time to just BE with one another. I can’t recommend enough the importance of our first look, I hope every bride can have that moment, where everything fades away and it’s just you and the person you love most.

Emily

A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HANNAH SMITH EVERYONE!!!!
    Seriously Hannah is not only wildly talented but has the kind of composure and presence that makes you feel like everything is going phenomenally. Truly our wedding venue could have been burning to the ground and we probably wouldn’t have noticed. When choosing a photographer, it seems like everyone looks at a few photos to see the editing style and makes a decision quickly after that. There is so much more to a wedding photographer than that!! On your wedding day you spend MOST OF YOUR DAY with your photographer! Seriously there was probably no one that we had more one on one time with than Hannah on our day. She is the kindest, most empathetic, detail oriented, and she also takes some pretty amazing photos. Hannah’s process is so effective in getting to know you as a couple. We loved her from the first moment we spoke on the phone when she called to chat about style/them/ etc. She was so enthusiastic about our vision for our wedding day and that enthusiasm never once wavered over the entire YEAR that we worked together. From our engagement shoot to emails to the actual day of she was always so attentive, honest, and constructive. She was so helpful with timeline that we spent most of our wedding day AHEAD on time. When do you ever hear of that happening?! I can’t possibly say enough great things about Hannah. We can’t wait to work with her again in the future and of course… her photos speak for themselves. I mean just check her out. Is she not just so impressive? I would recommend Hannah a million times out of 10. She is fantastic.

The Shelleys
  • Manda
    Manda A. Married on 02/22/2022

Amazing PNW Photographer!

Hannah’s talent is hard to miss with one glance of her gallery or Social Media sites, you will certainly see why! I had recently moved to Washington when I realized that I wanted a moody wintery woodsy Viking style wedding (with added glam of course!). The moment I found her I knew there was no one else. As a matter of fact, I had no reason to look any further. She was our gal.

My husband and I knew and liked each other for many years after meeting through a mutual friend- but I lived in Arizona, and he lived in Washington. After being diagnosed with breast cancer we both realized we needed to be together, and that it was our divine right to be happy and loved by each other. I knew we would treasure our wedding and all the funkiness about it- and the images we would cherish for life. No one could have captured it as perfectly as Hannah did.

What makes her so amazing is the beautiful passion for art, love, and weddings. Not only is she creating moments of magic, but she is also building such wonderful relationships with her clients. From the beginning, Hannah gave such great advice. I wasn’t originally going to do a first look because my dress was black and I wanted the shock value, but after taking her advice- what I got was such a beautiful moment between my husband and me. It helped us completely relax at the alter and allowed us to enjoy the moment.

The very next morning Hannah provided us some first looks to hold us over and we were overwhelmed with JOY! Everything was perfect! We are truly blessed to have found Hannah, I know our paths will cross again someday- and I 100% recommend her to anyone. Thank you again for making our dreams come true!

Hannah Smith Design's reply:

Manda you are such an inspiration!! Hearing your story and meeting you in person was such an honor! Thank you from the bottom of my soul for trusting me with your story and intimate moments. I cannot wait for our paths to cross again. Till then my friend, enjoy life and live it to the fullest!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 01/01/2022

Amazing, Sweet Hannah!

Hannah is simply amazing! Her and her husband make a phenomenal team and are so easy to work with. They are extremely organized, super quick with responses and seem like they’ve been doing this for 100+ years with their knowledge and experience. Her photos literally take my breath away. She captured all of our feelings from laughter, tears and seriousness during an engagement shoot and our wedding day. I will never have another person take photos for our family, Hannah and Robby have become family and through our friendship I hope for many many more years of special moments we can celebrate with them!

Hannah Smith Design's reply:

Ok stop it! This is the sweetest thing to read EVER! Thank you so much Amanda. We are both so honored that you chose us to tell your Love Story, it truly was such an amazing moment that we loved sharing with you, Zach, family, and friends! I cannot wait to see where your adventures lead you both :) And hands down we will be there to celebrate along side you guys! You're the best, till next time sweet friend!
    -Love

5.0 out of 5 rating , 9 Reviews
· Wedding Hair & Makeup

Coeur D Alene, ID, 83814
2088193049
Location of (Hannah Smith Design)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding