Trillium Wedding Films

Pittsburgh, PA View map
    Preethi Married on 08/20/2016
    Bob and Jake from Trillium were the most amazing videographers. From arriving early (around 8am) to start taking video of accessories, to going down and getting coffee for the bridesmaids as they got dressed—they absolutely went above and beyond our expectations.

After just a conversation or two with Bob, I trusted him entirely and could tell he had an amazing vision. It was very important to me to get a highlights reel as soon as possible so I could share it with my family abroad. I was right—Bob and team delivered an incredible 5 minute highlights reel of our wedding that played during our reception and sent me a link to it the very next day. Most guests were awed that Jake was able to edit our video together so quickly and beautifully. Here's a link to the video: https://www.facebook.com/Trillium-Wedding-Films-299454743572359/?fref=ts

On the day of the wedding, Bob and Jake would request a few minutes of our time here and there, but it never really felt like we were posing our taking time out of our day to focus on video footage. They were great in giving direction to the makeup artist, moving around furniture to get the best shots, and setting up all the accessories. They also worked really well with Jorge Santiago our photographer. I’m sure they have great relationships with many photographers, but if you can get this team back together, do it!

Your videographer, photographer and make-up artist are the vendors you’ll spend the most time with at your wedding, so we’re happy we picked such a genuine and talented video team to do ours. Can’t wait to see the full video!

Real Weddings

• Sawina & Karan
    53 photos · 04/28/2018

Pittsburgh
(412) 447-8674
Location of (Trillium Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding