375 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number

Table setting
7f9c3a63b16f1ebb 1526119204 1945cd843a83f4b6 1526119202223 2 2

5 Reviews for Tribeca Grill

Destiny · Married on 08/03/2014

The food was amazing, with an amazing staff to go along with it. The location was serene and beautiful while still being in the heat of the city. I was so thankful to have had my wedding reception there and I can't wait to have more celebrations at this venue.

I cannot recommend Tribeca Grill enough! We held our ceremony and reception in the Loft space and it was perfect for us and our 80 guests. Leigh-Erin was amazing to work with and literally took care of everything the day of as well as the days leading up to the event. All of the guests raved about the food (we had stations) as well as the space. Not only was Leigh-Erin great but every staff member working at our wedding went above and beyond to make the night special and memorable. Everyone at Tribeca Grill made our wedding day an absolute dream.

Annette · Married on 04/26/2014

Our reception at Tribeca Grill was simply flawless. We chose the Loft to accommodate our 75 guests, and everyone raved about the food (both the passed hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour and the dinner itself) and the service. Leigh-Erin was a dream to work with, and took detailed notes of all our interactions to make sure that everything was perfect, from the setup of the place cards and favors to caring for the special champagne toasting flutes my husband and I had received as a gift and placing them at our seats - she even helped us create his & hers signature cocktails. Also, there ended up being a street fair on the day of our wedding, and I was particularly impressed with how she coordinated with all our vendors to make sure there were no issues. I could not recommend Tribeca Grill more.

Tribeca Grill FAQ