Saint Paul, Saint Paul, MN 55106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Trevor Vaubel

Trevor Vaubel Films is an award-winning wedding videography company located in Saint Paul, Minnesota that services the greater Twin Cities area. Driven and talented, owner Trevor Vaubel is aimed at helping couples relive their wedding again and again. Trevor will create an emotional short story of your wedding day that you won’t be able to resist revisiting.

With years of experience, Trevor has mastered providing his services to couples without adding any stress to their already busy day. He enjoys his work with each couple. Trevor describes his style as cinematic, short form and storytelling. He has experience shooting footage at ceremonies, receptions and during pre-ceremony activities. Trevor Vaubel Films offers the following services to each couple:

• High-definition video
Follow Trevor Vaubel on

• Videos 6

5 Reviews for Trevor Vaubel

Rhodes · Married on 09/16/2017

Trevor did a phenomenal job at the big event, easy to work with ahead of time, showed up fully prepared, and the end product was beyond our expectations. Fair price for excellent work - would hire again!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Amy · Married on 07/15/2017

Trevor was excellent to work with, he captured everything I was looking for and did an amazing job editing our film! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/06/2017

Trevor was amazing to work with and he created and captured our day absolutely perfectly. From my first message to Trevor all the way to him sending our final highlight film, Trevor was super responsive and I always felt like he truly cared about what we wanted in our wedding film. Trevor was very professional onsite and even our photographer commented that he was the best and friendliest videographer she has ever worked with (he contacted her separately to discuss logistics without me even asking). If you are thinking of getting a videographer for your wedding the investment is 100% worth it and I would highly recommend Trevor Vaubel Films. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJv4clBjPXw

Sent on 09/06/2017

Award

Trevor Vaubel FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Events by Melody
    Events by Melody Wedding Planners

Trevor is an amazing wedding videographer. As a wedding planner/coordinator myself, I must say I was very impressed with his work when I first came across one of his videos last summer. He is kind, generous and will capture all of those special moments for any bride and groom on their big day. I highly recommend Trevor Vaubel Films!

• Saint Paul Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55106 See on map