1490 S. Price Rd., Chandler, AZ 85286 Map · Phone number

About Trevor Dayley Photography

I have been a photographer for over 15 years - My style is a blend of fine art, a dash of paparazzi, with a tid bit of high fashion resulting in a unique "editorial style" of shooting. I love working with the bride and groom in a loosely directed shoot, helping them position themselves so that the natural light creates a perfectly sculpted image. In short I use the light to help my bride's look their absolute best! My style is quite contemporary - though I am constantly making adjustments to match the look and feel of the wedding I am shooting.

DonnaJesseWedding1553
3c218b7dc71c94a7 1275930943606 AnneliseDave8741Edit
TrevorDayleyPhotography1

24 Reviews for Trevor Dayley Photography

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2017

I cannot imagine hiring a different wedding photographer. Trevor was absolutely amazing. He is so talented and has an eye for creativity. Everyone looked like models in our photos. I was absolutely speechless when I first saw our photos. He is also very professional, considerate, and just great to be around. He made everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Absolutely worth every penny. I would highly highly highly recommend Trevor!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Trevor is a master photographer. He is so skilled and easy to work with. He makes everyone look incredible in photos.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Emma · Married on 04/23/2016

AMAZING!!! Trevor is the absolute best photographer. Not only are his photos unique, breathtaking, and beautiful he is a dream to work with on your wedding day. He helped make the day go by smoothly and helped put everyone's nerves at ease. He captured the most beautiful and intimate moments on camera. Our photos are the most gorgeous photos and take us right back to our magical day. You should definitely book Trevor for your wedding. You will not be disappointed. Prepare to be amazed.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Trevor Dayley Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Percy Sales Events
    Percy Sales Events Wedding Planners

Trevor is a talent in the photography world! His photos are stunning and he really takes the time to make sure that the client is happy. I had the pleasure of meeting him in Riviera Maya Mexico and also got to experience his work first hand. You will love working with him...even more you will love the photos of your wedding! I highly recommend Trevor.

• Troon North Golf Club
    Troon North Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Trevor Dayley is one of my favorite photographers in the entire Valley to work with! He is amazing with the clients, organized & efficient to maximize the photo time, while also being friendly & fun to create a relaxed atmosphere. His end work speaks for itself...it is truly stunning - picking up the emotions of the day, capitalizing on different angles & lighting, and telling the perfect story of their dream day.

• Jennyvi Dizon Couture
    Jennyvi Dizon Couture Wedding Dresses

Trevor and I had the pleasure of working on a photo shoot together. My models and my crew had so much fun. He made everyone feel at ease and the pictures came out natural and not forced in any way. I look at the photos and there is a genuineness about them that it makes every shot he did magazine worthy. I couldn't imagine the beauty he must capture for his bridal clients. He definitely produces works of art.

• 1490 S. Price Rd. Chandler, 85286 See on map