Trent's Images Photography

Brighton, CO View map

I have been photographing weddings since 2001 and I absolutely love it! I take great pride, care and joy in capturing those special moments. My "style" is influenced by modern television and movies, bright colors, odd angles and "breaking the rules" when the time seems right. My approach to shooting a wedding (or anything for that matter) is to engage the person - by talking, listening, sharing stories, while the camera is out, we get to create images that tell a deeper, more personal story. I believe that the relationship between the photographer, the camera and the subject is the combination that creates fantastic, memorable images. I would love to start that relationship with you - let's meet and tell me about your needs.

Please contact me at: 303.489.1869 or trent@trentsimages.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs
    Tim Married on 07/12/2014
    I'm extremely happy with the quality of work provided by Trent. He was very easy to work with and during the wedding and reception he was able to adapt to our last minute changes. I would recommend Trent again without a doubt.
    Laura Married on 08/25/2007
    Most excellent service and photos! I am So grateful we had professional photographs of our engagement and wedding of such high caliber. It was an investment that was more than worth it. We'll be enjoying our photos as long as we're alive :)
    Shelly Married on 05/27/2006
    Trent and his team were amazing, fun and flexible. The photos and products/prints we purchased were absolutely perfect and captured our day! Highly would recommend!

13809 Hudson Way Brighton, 80602
Location of (Trent's Images Photography)

Trent's Images Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Trent's Images Photography offer?

Trent's Images Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Trent's Images Photography offer?

Trent's Images Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Trent's Images Photography offer for wedding events?

Trent's Images Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Trent's Images Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Trent's Images Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding