3695-F Cascade Rd 1106, Atlanta, GA 30331 Map · Phone number

About Travel Desires

Travel Desires has helped many customers plan and book successful vacations to locations worldwide. At Travel Desires, we recognize that each traveler is unique and that his or her travel plans require individual attention. Our customized approach ensures that all of our clients book exciting vacations at affordable prices.

Travel Desires objective is to provide excellent customer service to all of our customers. Our goal is to offer the best travel and tourism services and we offer a variety of special travel deals and discounts to ensure customer satisfaction.

csslogoscolor
Church in Barcelona
csslogoscolor

4 Reviews for Travel Desires

Martha · Married on 12/10/2007

I went with Travel Desires because I was recommended by them from a friend who uses them for Vacation packages. My wedding was in Las Vegas. It was simple and beautiful... something I will remember forever...The agency helped cooridinate with my family air /hotel rooms and myself the wedding package the LUXOR this was so in my budget and beautiful!!! I will use them for my travel packages because the agents were so helpful and could answer my questions if my agent wasn't available. My timelime was very quick and they put it together so fast!! I hope others will use them...

Sent on 04/11/2008

Georgia · Married on 11/05/2005

Travel Desires is amazing... I had no Idea where I wanted to go with my family. We did a 3 day cruise out of Los Angeles-Monarch of the Seas.... Ketran who is honeymoon specialist helped me coordinate my wedding on the cruise!! I had forty people my friends and family... she made sure the hotel the night before was great we had a people coming in from all over she had transportation and we had a dinner over the harbor before the cruise for family who couldn't make the cruise... The wedding went according to plan and no mess up all the people in our party had gifts in the rooms!! I recommend them.. I did not have to lift a finger except to be at my wedding!!!
    Georgia

Sent on 04/11/2008

Rodrego · Married on 05/19/2005

Our 3 year anniversary trip was awesome! Thank you -- Ketran and Travel Desires -- so much!

Everything was well planned and the activities were better than advertised! Most of all, you were exactly right about this destination...we almost didn't come back!

Thanks again, we had a wonderful trip.

Sent on 05/22/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Travel Desires FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico

• 3695-F Cascade Rd 1106 Atlanta, 30331 See on map
    6788803231 (Other Phone Number)
    6782292775 (Fax Number)