TradeMark

Clovis, CA View map

Through handcrafted details rich in color, texture and original artwork, TradeMark strives to create concepts that are far from the cookie cutter invites of the past.

With the hands of an artist and the skills of a designer, TradeMark is revolutionizing what it means to truly offer custom stationery. Staying on top of the trends and the ability to mix the best of modern and vintage, our handmade details create a homegrown & authentic element making your wedding truly unique.

We specialize in creating stationery with a vision:

• Hand drawn & hand painted custom artwork
  • Signature maps, event logos & branding
  • Hand penned designs & funky formats
  • Intricate embellishments & fine details

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Tina
    Tina M. Married on 10/17/2020

The Perfect Set

We were in need of happy moments in the midst of our 2020! We cancelled our big wedding and turned it into a video and photoshoot. Our photographer looked for vendors to help create something beautiful for us and graciously, Trademark Inspired agreed to help! Looking at their work, we know that they take care in crafting their designs. What they made for us was the best detail we had for our set up. It's what you need to complete your journey to your wedding day! It will tie everything together and help make everything whole. Candi and Nicole made that happen for us, and we couldn't be happier!
    Mykel Married on 10/14/2018
    Nicole & Candi from Trademark worked with me to make an amazing wedding invitation. They were very professional and took the time to explain the whole process to me. They were vey understanding and flexible when I was indecisive about my invitation and changed my mind. They never pressured me to pick something I wasn't comfortable with having. I would recommend them a 1000 times over.

Renata Married on 08/04/2018
    Can't say enough about the creativity and professionalism! They are absolutely the best! I loved them so much, I now use them for all other events! Such beautiful work.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Your Inspired Event Your Inspired Event Wedding Planners

We have worked with Trade Mark many times and it is always a great experience. Candi and Nicole create the most beautiful invitation suites that are truly customized to each of my clients. I would highly recommend meeting with them to see just how unique and talented these two are. You wont regret it :)

1752 N Mc Pherson Ln Clovis, CA, 93619
Location of (TradeMark)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding