Bakersfield, Bakersfield, CA 93312 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mellie Bellie's Boutique

Mellie Bellie’s Boutique is a wedding stationery company located in Bakersfield, California that ships their products anywhere. They specialize in printable invitations and other paper products for any occasion, both personalized and instant download. Customer happiness and satisfaction are extremely important to Mellie Bellie’s Boutique, and they strive to give you a fun and unique experience when shopping with them.

The team at Mellie Bellie’s will answer your questions quickly and are always open to collaborating and taking custom orders. They will print and ship your beautiful invitations after working closely with you to ensure everything is just as you imagined it. If you need items more quickly, there is an instant download option for certain products. Mellie Bellie’s Boutique offers the following products:

• Invitations

Mellie Bellie's Boutique 2
  • Rachael

Rachael Valvero · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Wedding Programs

Gabby was sweet, prompt and had excellent customer service! I am so pleased with my programs!

• Antonella

Antonella Gigliotti · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful unique ceremony card

I loved everything about this ceremony card design from the beginning! There were many fun unique descriptions added to it and it really made the program fun and worth reading! I was so happy with the results! She was able to add everything I asked her make it just the way I liked it! I ran into one issue with font coloring and she was able to fix it for me right away! If you are looking for something fun for your guests, I definitely recommend!!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2019

3.0

Love Our Wedding Program

We purchased this listing off of Etsy about 5 months ago. I knew that there would be changes but I wanted to get the basic layout and design down and not have to stress about this closer to our wedding. Gabrielle did a nice job with the information I sent her and made several revisions for me even after the final PDF was sent. I absolutely love our programs and am very happy with the finished product. I would suggest that someone not wait to do this last minute as it does take time to get it to what you want. She was very patient and responsive when I most needed it.

Mellie Bellie's Boutique 3