9 Wisteria Drive, Rome, GA 30161 Map · Phone number

About Tracy Slack and Associates

Tracy Slack and Associates is a full service wedding planning company. We work primarily in Atlanta, Rome and Savannah but are more than willing to travel anywhere you would like to go for your wedding. We have fabulous suppliers which we work with on a regular basis or we can work with any vendor you choose. We help you pull everything together, keep you on tract with the timeline and make sure nothing is left undone for the most memorable day of your life. Initial consultation is, of course, no charge. Please call and schedule an appointment for you to interview us, so you can see if we click. We believe it is very important for you to get the right planner for your personality. We have offices in Rome and Atlanta and will gladly meet you anywhere you choose.

• Its All About You Weddings
  • RED COMPANY ATLANTA
  • Rienza Events
  • Leslie Cox Weddings & Events

7 Reviews for Tracy Slack and Associates

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2011

Tracy Slack is fabulous! Atlanta was a destination wedding for us, so we needed someone who would help us with everything. She has the best connections and recommendations, from flowers to hair and make up to airfare to tailors. She rented a van for us, to transport our guests to and from our events, which included a baseball game, a day at the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola and of course, the wedding itself at the Zoo Atlanta. Floral decorator Chuck Milne did an amazing job with the centerpieces and bouquets and decor of the Chinese Plaza. Tracy stayed at our hotel so she was able to do last minute things for us as well; this was very convenient when taking our guests shopping. Her home office was used as my storage unit, as I was sending her boxes and boxes of stuff for the wedding. It was a family affair, as her daughter got involved for a bit when Tracy was sick, and her husband was the sound technician, driver and all-around helper (and more, I'm sure); Tracy's friend's husband was the officiant. Tracy also handled the dispute of a parking ticket (while getting our marriage license, no less) for us. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Dawna · Married on 10/30/2010

My note to Tracy . . . and I mean every word of it!! She is amazing!:
    "Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping make my daughter's fairtytale wedding come true! We had an amazing time and the reception was beautiful! You have a real gift for understanding what your client is hoping for and making it happen . . . we were thrilled with your work (and your 'staff' too!)."
    I would not use anyone other than Tracy for your wedding needs and I found her via the web but felt as though I have known her for years.

With warmest regards,

Dawna

Sent on 11/02/2010

Darla · Married on 10/23/2010

Tracy and her associates are absolutely amazing. I am truly grateful to them for making my daughters wedding a dream come true.Everything was absolutely elegant and beautiful. The reception hall looked like something out of a magazine. I would highly recommend Tracy and her associates to any bride or her mother who wants to have a stress free amazing wedding. Her husband Jim is also just as wonderful as she is.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Award

• Belle Terra Park & Outdoor Weddings

If you want your wedding to be everything you dream of, you need Tracy and her staff. She will listen to your wishes and make them happen. She's an experienced professional whose creativity and attention to detail will relieve you of all the stress and allow you to just enjoy your day. Latrelle Jones Belle Terra Weddings

• 9 Wisteria Drive Rome, 30161 See on map
    Location of (Tracy Slack and Associates)