316 Winding River Blvd, Maineville, OH 45039 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About TPC River's Bend

On your special day, enjoy all of the exclusive amenities that only a private club can offer, including all-inclusive wedding packages, customized menu options, access to Ohio's only PGA TOUR golf course for ceremony site and photos, and personalized service including an on-site event coordinator.

To come and tour our beautiful Club contact:

Kia Kohlhorst

ww2

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for TPC River's Bend

Kate · Married on 12/12/2015

Rachel and all the staff at TPC Rivers Bend were hands down amazing. They helped to make our wedding perfect. Rachel spent a lot a time going over details and getting to know us before the wedding. She was truly the one person who made everything come together and saw my vision, we had no doubts that she would do an amazing job. Rachel was there all day coordinating with vendors and setting up. Then she spent much of the even helping with everything; from bringing the wedding party Hors d'oeuvres and drinks when we arrived, to helping get plates out to guest, passing cake and making sure the evening was perfect. I can not imagine our wedding day with out her kindness, attention to detail and friendship. The entire staff was exceptional the evening of our wedding and we would do it all the same if we had to do it again.

Sent on 12/28/2015

We had our perfect fairy tale dream wedding at TPC! Rachel decorated for me and it was even more beautiful than I imagined. My wedding was suppose to be outside but it rained. I was devastated because I dreamed of getting married under the beautiful willow tree on the golf course, but what Rachel did inside was amazing!!! I was more happy with the beauty of her indoor set up than I could ever have been outdoors. Rachel is amazing she takes care of every concern and worry, works with all vendors, and makes sure the wedding is perfect. I am so happy I had my ceremony and reception at TPC. I will remember my perfect wedding day for ever!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

I can't say enough about this venue. It is beautiful but so much more. The event coordinator is awesome. She is extremely organized and takes care of all the details. She holds periodic meetings throughout the planning process and works to make it the event that we desired. It really helped keep it a stress free day. The entire staff is friendly and professional. We had planned an outdoor wedding but as the day neared, rain was forecasted at the exact time of the wedding. The staff happily worked with us to be able to do a "Plan B" at the last minute if needed. The rain moved in early and we were able to have the ceremony outside in perfect weather. Another of the wonderful things about this venue is the food. It is amazing!! Our guests are still raving about it. The steak and salmon were as good as the nicest steakhouse restaurant. I would recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Award

TPC River's Bend FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

• 316 Winding River Blvd Maineville, 45039 See on map