Totally A Drift

Fairfield, CT View map

I create custom, hand painted signs using driftwood, pallet boards or acrylic sheets. They are available in any size you need and are made to match your Wedding theme. My unique signs will not only provide you with a beautiful atmosphere on your wedding day, but also a lifelong keepsake to decorate your home with.

What decor items are available?

Chalkboards
Signage
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 11/10/2019

Worth Every Penny

Anna is so wonderful to work with. Her work speaks for itself and my husband and I were so amazed by the finished product. There are so many vendors that are happy to overcharge and their work is just ehh. Do yourself a favor and go to Anna! You won’t be disappointed.
  • User2341498 2+ years ago
    Totally Adrift Seaside Designs by Anna Roland made beautiful and unique signs for our wedding crafted from reclaimed driftwood (driftwood from beaches all over the country). The pieces were stunning and fit the feel of our wedding perfectly (our ceremony was on a beach and the reception was at a house on the beach). I explained my vision, showed Anna a few pictures and her creativity and artistic talent resulted in signs that are true keepsakes. In addition, she completed a lot of signs quickly and each sign has its own own feel - no two are alike. I highly (!) recommend Totally Adrift Seaside Designs.

Fairfield, CT, 06824
12033842235
Location of (Totally A Drift)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding