11329 bridgeton valley court, Bridgeton, MO 63044 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Tornatore's Catering

Peyton · Married on 12/07/2018

December wedding

The food was delicious. Everything was just as awesome as we remembered from our tasting. The owner was so nice and talked to us throughout the tasting.

The servers the night of, we’re out of this world awesome. One girl even helped me bustle my dress. I couldn’t have asked for better service there!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

I had the pleasure of having Tornatore for our reception at Barnett on Washington. They were one of the accepted caterers (and one of the cheapest), so I definitely wanted to give them a shot. I tried 4 different tastings from the accepted caterers list, and Tornatore really blew me away! The food was so fresh and full of flavor! We had such a good time at the tasting, which was conveniently held at Barnett. We got to sit and talk through everything we wanted. Cindy went above and beyond making sure everything was just as I wanted. She called to check in and also mailed me a sheet with all of my table setting options (there were a bunch!). On the day of the wedding, I'm so glad I got a moment to eat bc it was even more delicious than the day we did the tasting! I highly recommend the chicken piccata! I ate it for days after the wedding! If you are wanting amazing food for a reasonable price, Tornatore is your best choice!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Jacquie · Married on 05/26/2012

All I can say is WOW! Everything was perfect. The food is ABSOLUTELY the best ever! Many, many, many, people commented on how delicious the food was--absolutely the best of any catered event we have ever attended. So many others made this comment also.

Do not hesitate to use Tornatore's Catering. It is truly the best. You won't find anything better. The people are wonderful to work with and the price is right!

Jacquie Crawford and Jerry Mack---Wedding: May 26, 1012 at the Grand Opera House.

Sent on 06/04/2012