32 Webster St, Dayton, OH 45402 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Top of the Market

Whether you are looking for a place to host your company's next meeting or your wedding - we are ready to help! We offer two rooms - The Loft and The Warehouse - to suit your needs. From groups of 15 to groups of 400 - Top of the Market has you covered.

Our 105-year-old historic venue is conveniently located at the corner of Webster and Third in downtown Dayton. With plenty of private, off-street parking and our very own onsite catering, we have everything you need for a hassle-free event!

Follow Top of the Market on

Top of the Market 6
Top of the Market 7

Teresa · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Attentive

We loved working with everyone at the Top of the Market! Emily is excellent at her job! She was quick to address all our questions & concerns over our 11 month planning period. No question was too silly or ridiculous...at least she never let us to believe they were-and that’s just good customer service:) That was most evident when the Memorial Day tornadoes hit 5 days before our wedding was to take place and knocked out the water & power at the Market! Emily and the staff did everything they could to prepare for our day with what they had - - in the dark, and appeared to be calm and she assured me everything would work out or they would MAKE it work. I’m sure she was freaking out a little but she never let me see it! Again-great customer service! Thankfully, power & water was restored 2 1/2 days before! 🙏 We had our wedding ceremony & reception in The Warehouse and loved the spaciousness & the urban setting. Emily and her staff went out of their way to make sure the bride, groom, and we (parents of the bride) were attended to with beverages all night. I can’t emphasize the amazing service enough! The bar... I’ll just say I never heard anyone complain of watered down drinks! Now for the food...DELICIOUS! We served a breakfast buffet for dinner. The egg casserole with cheese, spinach & sundried tomatoes is amazing! The raspberry/white chocolate scones were definitely a favorite I could not get enough of! Other favorites: the sausage, ham, and the maple infused chicken chunks! They offered so many menu choices but we added a few of those ala carte items to round out the dinner that would suit all our guests. We had many guests comment on how well everything tasted! It’s my own fault I did not go back for seconds-but the staff kept it open long enough for anyone to enjoy more servings if they wanted. Another huge asset to booking with T. O. M. is the all inclusive service-the east of them setting up and cleaning up after the event cannot be undervalued or overlooked! After a long year of planning and a long day of partying, it was a relief to not have to clean up! If this venue is in your budget -you will not be disappointed! It was a truly memorable night for all the right reasons!! Thank you to everyone at the TOM! (added pictures below are pre-ceremony with no electricity)

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Top of the Market 8
    Top of the Market 9
    Top of the Market 10
  • Katie

Katie Bruggeman · Married on 10/06/2018

The Perfect Venue!

Top of the Market was exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception venue! We loved the industrial romantic look of the building, and Emily (the director of operations) was a dream to work with! We truly felt like she went above and beyond to help us plan our reception and she put my jittery bride nerves to rest. The staff was incredible, we haven't stopped getting compliments on the food and service from our guests yet. I would recommend this venue to anyone with a future Dayton wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Top of the Market 11

Jean · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Top of the Market for our first daughter's wedding 1- 1/2 years and were thrilled when our second daughter chose this venue for her wedding, which we just celebrated 7/28/18. If you are looking for a venue that will treat your wedding/event like it is their own family, give you expert advice, pay attention to the smallest of details, provide upmost professionalism with every single employee, serve AMAZING delicious food and drink, all in a very beautiful setting, then this is the place for you! It was above and beyond our expectations! Thank you Emily, Jeremy, Mark, Renee, and the many many great people that helped us and our guests experience the time of our life! Well done!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Top of the Market Pricing

Top of the Market Price Rates

Top of the Market FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Loft
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Victoria Isabel Photography
    Victoria Isabel Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been to Top of the Market multiple times as a photographer and a wedding guest. Each time the staff is so attentive to not just the details, but the people filling the room. As a vendor, I was welcomed as if I was one of their own and as a guest, I love seeing a wedding be planned and executed flawlessly. Not the mention the food there is always TOP notch. Can't wait for all the weddings that I have that will take place there next year. As a Dayton native, I love going home!

• All The Right Tunes
    All The Right Tunes Wedding DJs

Top of the Market is a wonderful venue with tons of space to fit your every need. They also have an incredible staff! Include a piece of history in your next event and choose Top of the Market as your venue.

• Sarah Babcock Studio
    Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Amazing urban venue! Great staff and great location! Always a pleasure to work with!

• 32 Webster St Dayton, 45402 See on map