20-350
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Top of the Market

Downtown Dayton's Best Kept Secret

Whether you are looking for a place to host your company’s next meeting or your wedding – we are ready to help!  We offer two rooms – The Loft and The Warehouse – to suit your needs.  From groups of 15 to groups of 400 – Top of the Market has you covered.

Our 105-year-old historic venue is conveniently located at the corner of Webster and Third in downtown Dayton.  With plenty of private, off-street parking and our very own onsite catering, we have everything you need for a hassle-free event!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Premium Liquor (1)
House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Chairs (1)

Words are hard to find to give TOM the compliments they deserve. As Mother of the Bride and an Event/Wedding Designer myself, I know what matters in the details. Emily and the entire staff were on the mark at all times. From every speedy email response to accommodating our buffet menu requests, and it did not stop there. Yes, Mark, the head Chef, made many of my family's yummy handed down recipes for our menu, they were spot on. Christmas dinner was served on a beautiful buffet style with such pleasant staff to help serve. Our guests could not stop eating and giving compliments of how incredible the food was. The Bartenders were amazing and so friendly, our guests were blown away by their skills at service and mixing some great drinks. Emily's gift of being so kind, loving and accommodating was more than I could ever have imagined. I kinda felt like we became the BFF's throughout this entire planning process. My entire vision for my daughter's wedding was cast perfectly. A year of planning and making centerpieces, purchasing hundreds of candles (probably 500+ Christmas greens, many, many, many Christmas trees and of course, jingle bells, was a challenge. When Emily told us we could deliver to the venue days ahead of our reception, that was a huge blessing. Using many family and friends trailers, we were able to store ALL l items and have it curtained off from other events that week. What an incredible peace of mind that brought to me, my husband and my design crew, when they all arrived Saturday morning for set up, the venue was set and ready for our big event to be decorated. The staff of TOM was so accommodating to all the design crew. On a final but very important note, I met the owner of TOM and told him how incredible our experience has been. His kind response about his team was amazing. He shared with me their philosophy of customer service ",never say NO, there is always a way", and they live by those words. AMAZING!

Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Reception tables in harvest style set up added a great look
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Christmas took over! The Way to Wed Llc designs!
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Christmas greenery and bulbs for days added sparkle
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Bouquets by Sherwood wreaths by The Way To Wed, Llc
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Stunning Bridal makeup by Rachel Pate w/ The Way to Wed, Llc
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Table scapes sparkled with Christmas. The Way to Wed, Llc.
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Ceremony
Decor by The Way to Wed, Llc. Unity Candle
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Love is Sweet. Dessert table design by The Way to Wed, llc.
Profile Picture Lisa, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

LOVE THEM! We had to plan our wedding from across the country and I cannot say enough wonderful things about emily, nick and the rest of the crew. They made the entire experience smooth, enjoyable and FUN! Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First class experience all the way! I can't say enough about the team at the Top of the Market! From the initial meeting, to the booking process, to the day of the wedding and everything in-between, it was literally a seamless and a stress-free process. Emily did an amazing job - you won't find anyone better in the business. We could not have asked for more and feel so fortunate that our final decision was to book The Top of the Market. {We had The Loft} The food was fabulous {and we are serious about good food} and they completely exceeded expectations with our very special requests.

They truly make you feel that your event is the most important, which is incredible since they have numerous events throughout the year - both in The Loft and The Warehouse. {so book as soon as you know your date. We booked a year out and I think we got lucky with them having our date available.} If you are considering another place, it doesn't matter how beautiful the venue is, if the service to you and your guests is poor and the food is average or low quality, you are not going to be happy. At Top of the Market, we had it all - unique/awesome/beautiful venue, quality/attentive service before, during and after the event with a delicious buffet. Their entire team has one focus...to make your event the best it can possibly be with no worries on your part. The 'departments' do not work independently of each other, rather, it is very evident they are all working together as a team and know what they are doing. Planning with Emily, her assistants, the Chef and talented kitchen staff, bartenders, servers - everyone worked together and gave outstanding service. "No" is not in their vocabulary. Plus, they are detail oriented and made sure every area of the event had attention. I don't think there are many people who can say their wedding reception was absolutely PERFECT. I am very pleased to say that I can.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Set Up

Top of the Market Pricing

2 AWARDS

7 Photos

7 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been to Top of the Market multiple times as a photographer and a wedding guest. Each time the staff is so attentive to not just the details, but the people filling the room. As a vendor, I was welcomed as if I was one of their own and as a guest, I love seeing a wedding be planned and executed flawlessly. Not the mention the food there is always TOP notch. Can't wait for all the weddings that I have that will take place there next year. As a Dayton native, I love going home!

Top of the Market is a wonderful venue with tons of space to fit your every need. They also have an incredible staff! Include a piece of history in your next event and choose Top of the Market as your venue.

Amazing urban venue! Great staff and great location! Always a pleasure to work with!

Great venue for any event! We have performed here many times for years, always great service and great food! Excellent staff to work with, will help in anyway they can to help make your event a success!

Events