20-350
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Top of the Market

Downtown Dayton's Best Kept Secret

Whether you are looking for a place to host your company’s next meeting or your wedding – we are ready to help!  We offer two rooms – The Loft and The Warehouse – to suit your needs.  From groups of 15 to groups of 400 – Top of the Market has you covered.

Our 105-year-old historic venue is conveniently located at the corner of Webster and Third in downtown Dayton.  With plenty of private, off-street parking and our very own onsite catering, we have everything you need for a hassle-free event!

Categories: Wedding Venue

House Beer (1)
House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Chairs (1)

We had 130 guest at the loft venue for a July 7th wedding reception. We were thrilled with the team led by Emily and Mark. They are very accommodating and responsive. We felt like our daughter and son in laws wedding celebration was important to them. They made our celebration special and so memorable. We had our expectations exceeded. Mother of the Bride

Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - cake table
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Sweetheart Table
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Sweetheart Table
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Cake table
Profile Picture Maureen, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't ask for a better place for our wedding! Emily was quick to answer any of our questions or concerns. They went above and beyond what was expected. We decided to purchase our own table linens and runners and they asked us to bring them earlier in the week so they could set up for us. Added one less thing for us to worry about the day before the wedding! During the wedding the bartender was top notch. My drink was never empty. If they saw we were almost empty the bartender and Emily were quick to just bring us another glass. All of our guests are still talking about how awesome the food and service was. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Cassie, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor

Words are hard to find to give TOM the compliments they deserve. As Mother of the Bride and an Event/Wedding Designer myself, I know what matters in the details. Emily and the entire staff were on the mark at all times. From every speedy email response to accommodating our buffet menu requests, and it did not stop there. Yes, Mark, the head Chef, made many of my family's yummy handed down recipes for our menu, they were spot on. Christmas dinner was served on a beautiful buffet style with such pleasant staff to help serve. Our guests could not stop eating and giving compliments of how incredible the food was. The Bartenders were amazing and so friendly, our guests were blown away by their skills at service and mixing some great drinks. Emily's gift of being so kind, loving and accommodating was more than I could ever have imagined. I kinda felt like we became the BFF's throughout this entire planning process. My entire vision for my daughter's wedding was cast perfectly. A year of planning and making centerpieces, purchasing hundreds of candles (probably 500+ Christmas greens, many, many, many Christmas trees and of course, jingle bells, was a challenge. When Emily told us we could deliver to the venue days ahead of our reception, that was a huge blessing. Using many family and friends trailers, we were able to store ALL l items and have it curtained off from other events that week. What an incredible peace of mind that brought to me, my husband and my design crew, when they all arrived Saturday morning for set up, the venue was set and ready for our big event to be decorated. The staff of TOM was so accommodating to all the design crew. On a final but very important note, I met the owner of TOM and told him how incredible our experience has been. His kind response about his team was amazing. He shared with me their philosophy of customer service ",never say NO, there is always a way", and they live by those words. AMAZING!

Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Reception tables in harvest style set up added a great look
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Christmas took over! The Way to Wed Llc designs!
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Christmas greenery and bulbs for days added sparkle
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Bouquets by Sherwood wreaths by The Way To Wed, Llc
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Stunning Bridal makeup by Rachel Pate w/ The Way to Wed, Llc
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Table scapes sparkled with Christmas. The Way to Wed, Llc.
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Ceremony
Decor by The Way to Wed, Llc. Unity Candle
Photo of Top of the Market in Dayton, OH - Love is Sweet. Dessert table design by The Way to Wed, llc.
Profile Picture Lisa, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

Top of the Market Pricing

220x220 sq 1471279491811 img5017
220x220 sq 1471279518274 img5524
220x220 sq 1471279535861 photo oct 10 5 54 43 pm
220x220 sq 1471279571591 photo sep 14 2 16 26 pm
220x220 sq 1527194897 efe110176962c34d 1527194895 711d1b7043fabe1a 1527194890588 1 breakfast at tiffa

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been to Top of the Market multiple times as a photographer and a wedding guest. Each time the staff is so attentive to not just the details, but the people filling the room. As a vendor, I was welcomed as if I was one of their own and as a guest, I love seeing a wedding be planned and executed flawlessly. Not the mention the food there is always TOP notch. Can't wait for all the weddings that I have that will take place there next year. As a Dayton native, I love going home!

Top of the Market is a wonderful venue with tons of space to fit your every need. They also have an incredible staff! Include a piece of history in your next event and choose Top of the Market as your venue.

Amazing urban venue! Great staff and great location! Always a pleasure to work with!

Great venue for any event! We have performed here many times for years, always great service and great food! Excellent staff to work with, will help in anyway they can to help make your event a success!

32 Webster St, Dayton, OH 45402   See On Map