Erath, LA 70533 Map · Phone number

About Todds DJ Entertainment Services

We are a local DJ service that caters to just about every event. We want to make sure that after every wedding or event we do. We leave our clients with a smile from ear to ear. We have done many weddings and many other types of events. All clients have come back and said they loved our performance. We are very professional but very fun loving guys.

Follow Todds DJ Entertainment Services on

img3002

25 Reviews for Todds DJ Entertainment Services

Briley Miller · Married on 12/01/2018

No Words Express His Greatness

Todd was hired by my father in law to DJ at our wedding. Todd was very professional, polite, and made the night that much more amazing. He catered to everyone’s taste in music and kept everything going smoothly. It was such a joy to have him at our wedding. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Todd to ANYONE looking for a DJ. His is NOT disrespectful in any way and pleases everyone. I have no bad words to say about Todd. He was the greatest DJ we could have hired for our big night.

• Brittany

Brittany Farris-Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

Auh-Mazing

I met Todd when he did my friend's wedding. We told him that night that we wanted him on our big day. He was so professional, friendly, and was willing to do whatever we needed to give her the best day ever. He was the first booking we made for our wedding, and I have zero regrets. We rescheduled the wedding and he was so flexible. He remained in constant contact with me, making sure everything was going smoothly. The day of, he came early to set up, sat and talked with me to help calm my nerves, and kept asking if there was anything he could help us with. I cannot recommend him enough. You will not regret the decision of hiring them for your big day!

Laurel Enox · Married on 10/13/2018

This company is FANTASTIC!

Our dj was so flexible! We had an unusual play list for our wedding. The dj played EVERYTHING we asked for. He even accommodated us with last minute changes we made. He stayed in constant contact with us. He did an amazing job! We could not have asked for anything better! We would recommend this company to anybody!

Todds DJ Entertainment Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones

• Digital Music Services, LLC
    Digital Music Services, LLC Wedding DJs

Todd is a caring, sincere DJ, who wants only the best for his clients. He continuously tries to improve his skill set by obtaining additional training and we are pleased to endorse his services.

• Erath, LA 70533 See on map