16016 La. Hwy 685, Erath, LA 70533 Map · Phone number

About Todds DJ Entertainment Services

We are a local DJ service that caters to just about every event. We want to make sure that after every wedding or event we do. We leave our clients with a smile from ear to ear. We have done many weddings and many other types of events. All clients have come back and said they loved our performance. We are very professional but very fun loving guys.

Follow Todds DJ Entertainment Services on

Todds DJ Entertainment Services 2
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 02/22/2019

The BEST ever

Todd is the best of the best! He is very professional, knowledgeable, and provided great entertainment!! He also worked with us for a special request for our zydeco band to perform. Without skipping a beat, he showed excitement and was eager to help us plan our perfect reception! He provided us with high quality sound equipment and ran sound while we played. Everything was perfect! I highly recommend Todd for any type of event!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Todds DJ Entertainment Services 3

Alicia · Married on 01/18/2019

Best. Night. Ever.

Todd didn’t just make sure he played the music we wanted. He got to know us. Had fun with us. Made sure everything ran smoothly for our reception. He helped make it special. He took care of us. We didn’t have to worry. We could just relax and have fun. This helped us so much to fully enjoy our wedding. He made certain all our dreams came true and cheered alongside as they did. We couldn’t be more grateful or think of a better DJ to be part of our special day! Definitely recommend. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 12/22/2018

Match Made In Heaven

Planning my wedding was one the most exciting yet stressful things I’ve ever done and I’m positive other brides will agree. Your choice of vendors can either add more stress to it, or tremendously reduce it. Todd is one of those vendors who makes it a point to take as much of the stress from you that he can. He is the most organized, professional, kind, generous, and passionate DJ I have ever met/hired in my entire life. Even with every curve ball I threw at him (and there were a few 😂), he took my ideas and what I wanted and he executed them PERFECTLY. Todd kept our guests dancing and having a good time, and even made sure to interact and entertain the 30 something children we had there as well with Christmas music! There are not enough words to say to thank Todd for everything he did for Aaron and I for our wedding. Our reception would not be what it was without the amazing soundtrack it happened to.

Love always,
    Your Last 2018 Bride ❤️

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Todds DJ Entertainment Services 4

Todds DJ Entertainment Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones

• Digital Music Services, LLC
    Digital Music Services, LLC Wedding DJs

Todd is a caring, sincere DJ, who wants only the best for his clients. He continuously tries to improve his skill set by obtaining additional training and we are pleased to endorse his services.

• 16016 La. Hwy 685 Erath, Louisiana, 70533 See on map