TOBG Engraving, Inc.

4.1

1 User photo

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/26/2019
    We LOVE our champagne flutes. They are custom to us and have our wedding date and my new "name" on them. We also love our tree guest book- we know it is going to be a unique addition to our wedding and home once everything is said and done. They were so easy to work with and prompt to responding to our questions! Cannot wait to use them in the future- thank you!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 08/04/2018

Loved the Wedding Favors

TOBG Engraving was my one stop shop for wedding favors! I got everything from my bridesmaids gifts to the gifts for our parents to the gifts for my ring bearers and flower girls. They did such an amazing job accommodating all of my wants and needs and everything turned out AMAZING! I couldn't recommend TOBG enough!
    Shasta Married on 12/09/2017
    I am upset with myself for not writing a review for them sooner! TOBG was just amazing with a very large order I had to cover just about my entire bridal party PLUS our parents and a few other helpful people for our wedding. It was a lengthy process since it was a large order but we anticipated that and everything was done in more than enough time for the wedding. We even ran into a problem with our bridal party part way through everything and had to make some last minute changes and they were more than accommodating. They went through every single piece of the order with us and even showed us some easy basic care instructions for our grill sets to keep the box looking sharp and brand new. It was a bit of a drive for me to get here from Rolling Meadows but it was well worth it and I would definitely do it again if I need anymore gifts like they offer. Fantastic!

6209 Northwest Hwy Crystal Lake, 60014
Location of (TOBG Engraving, Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding