TM South Carolina

Charleston, SC View map Visit website
1 review
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

TM South Carolina is a collective of wedding videographers and photographers that is based out of Charleston, South Carolina. These creatives draw on cinematic as well as short-form and traditional styles to capture each couple's proceedings. This collective includes a dedicated in-house editing team to transform imagery into truly remarkable keepsakes.

TM South Carolina offers wedding videography and photography services in a range of packages to meet the varying needs and budgets of their couples. With an inclusive ethos, these professionals are dedicated to creating stunning results for each client, with all videography including multiple cameras across multiple locations. All clients may expect a highlight video with revisions as well as raw footage. This team also offers additional hours, drone footage, full feature films, slideshows, and more.

Our deposit is always $400 to book and the remaining balance can be broken down into 3-4 increments. We do offer a 10% military discount as well!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
  • Torrie
    Torrie E. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing group of talent

Loved Loved Loved my experience with TM. Staff was so very sweet and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Listen...My husband and I don't like taking pictures but we were given so much support that it didn't bother us at all. Not to mention that our photos and video came out amazing and within good time. We plan to look for them again in the near future for capturing our precious moments.

TM South Carolina's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Torrie! Best wishes to you and your husband :) We enjoyed capturing your big day!

Deals

Team

Danielle
Danielle
TM South Carolina Manager

Hi! I'm Danielle, manager of TM South Carolina. I have managed over 200 weddings for Tolman Media over the past 2 years. I got married myself last summer (& used members of my team!), so I know how wedding planning can be! I have an amazing team of photographers & videographers that I have personally recruited, and I sincerely care about every client that I work with. I would love to be a part of making your wedding as special as you are!

135 Cannon St Charleston, SC, 29403
843-888-2055
Location of (TM South Carolina)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding