445 Waupelani Drive Apt L03, State College, PA 16801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About TM Grey Photo

My name is Taliya and I love The Simpsons. I have seen every episode twice. I also love cartoons like Bob’s Burgers, American Dad, and Archer, crime drama like NCIS, Criminal Minds, and The Following, comedies such as Friends and Psych, and I watch so much more TV. When it comes to music I am a lover of rock, pop, alternative, and indie. I am also a karaoke junkie (also a 3rd place State College Singing Sensation winner), I am a lover of the Olive Garden, Marvel Movies, and anything with Elizabeth Banks. I spend a lot of time daydreaming, singing in the shower, and writing fiction. On weekdays I am a digital video producer for AccuWeather from 8-4. Of course, photography is a way of life for me.

My hair my change, my clients will change, my home location may change, but one thing that never will is my slogan. Making Memories for Life has been my slogan since day 1 and will always stay that way. I don't just do this for an income. I have a passion for photography, and also a passion to make people happy. You know that feeling you get inside when you can't stop smiling or laughing? That's how I get when I deliver photos to my clients. Once they see how beautiful they really are they just get this genuine bliss emotion. They have a real smile on their face because they love the photos that I take of them. You'll never see my photos over-processed, with plastic skin or even body sculpting. My aim is to capture the true you to give you memories for life.

• Black-owned

2 Reviews for TM Grey Photo

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/31/2020

Perfect Pictures

Taliya was amazing!!! She did our engagement shoot and our Halloween wedding and everything has been perfect. We've only received our previews so far for the wedding (but its only been a few days!) And everything looks incredible! She was kind, professional, and easy to get along with. She's got such a bubbly personality and really helped us be comfortable in front of cameras.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Hannah S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Best Photographer

Taliya was incredible! We couldn’t have had a better photographer. She did both our engagement and wedding. We got our wedding photos back recently and were absolutely thrilled! She met with us before the engagement photos last year so that she could get to know us and learn more about what we were looking for in our photos. She was so nice and fun to talk to and very helpful when we made last minute changes to our wedding. I love her photography style and look forward to recommending her to friends when they get engaged!

Sent on 01/05/2021

TM Grey Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TM Grey Photo 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 445 Waupelani Drive Apt L03, Apt L03 State College, PA, 16801 See on map
    Location of (TM Grey Photo)

TM Grey Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does TM Grey Photo include in the starting price?

TM Grey Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does TM Grey Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

TM Grey Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does TM Grey Photo offer?

TM Grey Photo offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does TM Grey Photo offer?

TM Grey Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does TM Grey Photo offer for wedding events?

TM Grey Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend TM Grey Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

TM Grey Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does TM Grey Photo offer?

TM Grey Photo currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.