Saint Paul, MN 55105 Map · Phone number

About Tisha Burke Designs

Tisha Burke Designs specializes in weddings and events: Our goal is to listen to your ideas, match your vision and weave it throughout the details of your day. We operate as a modern floral design studio. Our philosophy is simple, "Talk to us, trust us, let us go wild! Tisha Burke Designs provides and will create, a custom tailored wedding and/or events such as intimate dinner parties to lavish weddings and for anything else that would be considered a special occasion.
With our unwaivering creative eye, our staff has come to embodies the pure spirit, power and beauty of flowers.
We will create your vision by tailoring your look for any season. By creating the details that make this event uniquely you.

Our arrangements and bouquets are expertly handcrafted using the best flowers available to create that unforgettable event.

floral3
floral3

11 Reviews for Tisha Burke Designs

• Safa

Safa · Married on 07/08/2011

Tisha did such an amazing job for the decor at my wedding...she really listened to what I wanted and made it come to life! She worked within my budget and made sure I got everything I wanted...I LOVED everything Tisha did for my wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Mary · Married on 11/06/2010

Tisha Burke Designs was OUTSTANDING!!!! Tisha created our wedding day event that was so beautiful and lovely. We wanted a diamond white vintage wedding, and we got everything that I could of asked for. Tisha had milk glass containers that we used every place possible, the flowers all shades of whites. Plus my bouquet have vintage brouches in the bouquet and down the stems, and the bridesmaids all had vintage brouches on their bouquet stems too. The sparkel was just amazing. plus twinkle light every place possible and she also had some vintage chandilers that we rented. Her creative idea's, combined with everything that I wanted. I couldn't believe someone could get what I really wanted and turn it into something even more beautiful.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Bonnie · Married on 07/17/2010

Tisha Burke Designs provided service that went above and beyond what I could every had asked for.Tisha was there every step of the way to help us!! I would highly recommend Tisha Burke Designs to make something great for your wedding, because she really made our day feel like something very special and beautiful!!

Sent on 11/09/2010