Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85041 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Timmesse Events

Born in Memphis my daddy, Timothy Thompson named me after himself and the great state of Tennessee. In that same fashion I pilot my life...starting with enough confidence that Timothy should be a girls name, coordination, sheer determination, unmatched creativity, and a whole lot of passion.

Professionally I have planned hundreds of Private and Corporate Events In Arizona, Memphis, Texas, Las Vegas, and Mexico. What does that mean for you? Absolutely Nothing.

I plan events because it's in my DNA. I'm excited when I see table covers...anywhere. My favorite pastime is crafting or browsing the online and physical aisles of stores for party supplies. The best feeling after planning an event is the excitement of the next one approaching. After having my daughter and meeting her father, the only thing closest to matching those moments is before the caterer arrives but after almost all of the decor is set up. When I inspect the last arrangement or chair cover and take a look at what we have worked so hard to accomplish. It's the best moment ever. The moment I realize that everything is exactly what you envisioned. Its almost indescribable. This is why I plan events.

Timmesse Events was established in 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona so that I can plan events that I am personally excited about while avoiding the status quo. Client's aren't retained here for cash flow but for unmatched creativity. Because Timmesse Events is my hobby I am able to offer a level of dedication and passion to your event that you cannot get elsewhere.

I haven't met you and I already know that there is something truly unique about your experiences that you want to share with others for your event. Getting to know who you are on a individual level is how I create experiences just as unique as you are. I would like to thank you in advance for your time and allowing me to coordinate your event.

With full and partial planning services available to clients, all of your planning and coordination needs will be met. Timmesse Events will effortlessly plan your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception while also providing day-of coordination services. Other planning services available include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Timmesse Events has experience planning multiple wedding types such as:

• Civil unions

fb img 1515079572994 51 1030869

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for Timmesse Events

Robert · Married on 12/01/2018

Hard working, thinks of everything

Timmesse really works hard and is exceptionally detailed. She provides exceptional value for your wedding. Do yourself a big favor and hire Timmesse.

Sent on 12/18/2018