Timeless Wedding Design LLC

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Timeless Wedding Design LLC is a wedding planning company based in Kansas City, Missouri. They are passionate about providing a fun, positive, and inclusive wedding experience for engaged couples. This team will be by your side for the duration of your event to provide support and to keep the day running smoothly.

Timeless Wedding Design LLC plans weddings of all sizes, from small, intimate nuptials to grand celebrations. They offer a variety of packages to best meet your needs and budget. Included in these packages is an initial consultation to discuss the vision for your special day. The team can handle vendor management, invitations and RSVPs, and so much more. For a day that reflects your style and personality, they can create custom designs and add distinct decor details. These expert wedding coordinators can plan a number of event types including:

• Wedding ceremonies and receptions
  • Rehearsal dinners
  • Micro-weddings
  • Engagement parties and wedding showers
  • Bachelor and bachelorette parties

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Molly
    Molly K. Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely amazing

Cassie goes above and beyond to make your Wedding day the Best Day Ever!
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn M. Married on 01/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Day-of Wedding Coordinator!

Cassie was seriously the best day-of coordinator! We met for coffee a few times before the wedding, and I had very specific visions for how I dreamed of my wedding day to run. Cassie was an active listener, took detailed notes, and gave great suggestions. She went beyond my expectation as a day of coordinator. Cassie went out of her way to meet up with our DJ and they created the order of events, which was shared with family members and wedding party. Cassie reached out to all my vendors and coordinated arrivals and set up. She did such a fabulous job that my husband’s family hired her to organize the rehearsal dinner, which went flawlessly. On the day of my wedding, I did not have a single worry. I just got to be the Bride and make special memories with my bridal party and husband. Cassie took care of every single detail from the start of the day to end. Everything ran incredibly smoothly. My friends told me after the wedding, how it was truly the perfect wedding and there was not a single thing that went wrong that day. I would highly recommend Cassie to any bride, because I can guarantee she will help make your dream wedding a reality as she did for me!
    Maryah S. Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Cassie is so organized and helped more than I could ever thank her for on my special day. She communicated details with the venue and made sure I was aware of everything along the way! She put this bride at ease and I was never once stressed knowing she was taking care of every detail. I gave her ideas of what I was invisioning and she went well beyond what I had imagined! My venue was gorgeous and everyone at my reception was impressed. If you want someone who is professional, detailed oriented, and someone who will make your day beautiful, I would reccomend Timeless Wedding Design a million times!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Timeless Wedding Design LLC 1
Exclusive

5108 NW Ridgewood Drive Kansas City, MO, 64151
816-607-3900
Location of (Timeless Wedding Design LLC)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding