144 SE 17th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744 Map · Phone number

About Timberlake Lodge

Our professional event staff will help you create a dream wedding that you and your guests will never forget. From the first point of contact, we will begin working with you to create your event. Our on-site professional event coordinator will work with you every step of the way to make sure your ready for the big day! Contact our onsite wedding coordinator by calling 218-326-2600 or email at events@timberlakelodgehotel.com!

Wedding Accomodations
  • Complimentary bridal suite
  • Ivory floor length table linens, napkins and skirting
  • Professional dressed wait staff with butler service option
  • Complimentary cake cutting service
  • Dance floor and microphone for toast
  • Built in screen and projector for slide show
  • Centerpiece options and embellishments
  • Vendor referrals and coordination
  • Special guest room block
  • Complimentary breakfast in the Grand Central Cafe for your overnight guests
  • Onsite Event Coordinator to help with the planning process
  • Experienced and knowledgeable chef specializing in gourmet cuisine

547e4a17ac53dc79 1336057688863 07533DH3580
Table setup
Table setup
547e4a17ac53dc79 1336057688863 07533DH3580

6 Reviews for Timberlake Lodge

We wanted to have our wedding at a venue that had the space for our ceremony and reception so there wouldn't be a lot of travel for our out of town guests. This hotel was perfect. I have no complaints. Everything went so smoothly and they catered to our every need. The staff was so nice and the hotel is gorgeous. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2012

The staff (specifically Lynne & Jordan) are absolutely AMAZING! Everyone was willing to help every step of the way when I needed something. It was truly a delight working with them and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in the future. The venue and rooms are VERY clean, spacious and beautiful. The staff was well organized and accomdating. We heard nothing but great things about the food (we had a buffet). Even the breakfast offered in the morning is wonderful! Lynne is absolutely PHENOMENAL to work with, she honestly made my wedding the day I dreamt it would be. I highly recommend connecting with all vendors prior to your big day to be sure everyone is on the same page. Timberlake can do everything in their power to be sure things are perfect but if another vendor is off, it can reflect upon them. Luckily, my vendors were great and of course with every wedding minor things are going to happen but I didn't even notice / care because I was so caught up in the moment and enjoyed working with everyone. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Jennie · Married on 06/23/2012

Great service, very professional and gorgeous space! Food and drinks are spendy, and they did not notify me that I would have to pay for the punch and coffee after the event. There could have been a miscommunication, but I was surprised when I received the bill while checking out the next morning. Very exceptional service and food though! All the guests raved about the food.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Timberlake Lodge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 144 SE 17th Street Grand Rapids, 55744 See on map