Tiger Garden

Columbia, MO View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Tiger Garden

Location: Agriculture Building on the University of Missouri campus- 2-34 Ag building Columbia, MO 65211

Hours: 9am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday

Phone: 573-884-1191

Email for Events and Weddings: tigergardenspecialevents@missouri.edu

Website: tigergarden.missouri.edu

Blog: mutigergarden.wordpress.com

Tiger Garden is a student run floral shop on the University of Missouri campus. We teach 4 levels of Floral Design including two Introductory courses, Weddings and Events courses and our newst Retail Floral Management course, all of which help our students learn the ins and outs of the floral industry and how to run a small business. Tiger Garden is a great place for students to learn from real world business scenarios.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$160

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Toni
    Toni M. Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful experience

Kylee was incredible to work with, she was incredibly responsive and the flowers turned out exactly how we wanted!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/28/2019

AMAZING florist! Cannot recommend enough!

We used Tiger Gardens as the florist for our wedding and we absolutely loved them! They made our venue simply gorgeous and did a great job with every part of the wedding. My bouquet was definitely my favorite part- it was so beautiful! They took my boho vision and brought it to life and I could not be more thankful. Kylee was so great to work with and has wonderful customer service skills! Let's just say we were not easy to work with, as we had lots of questions and were pretty particular about what we wanted- but they handled it wonderfully and everything came together perfectly. I had multiple people tell me how much the loved the decorations/flowers after the wedding and we definitely couldn't have done it without them. Thanks so much everyone at Tiger Gardens for being so awesome! If you are looking for a florist for your wedding- I could not recommend them enough!
  • Teresa
    Teresa Married on 03/15/2019

Highly recommend!

Kylee and her team at Tiger Gardens did an amazing job with our March wedding. We met in person once, I showed her my Pinterest board and what we were envisioning, and she took over from there! She followed up via email a few times regarding number of arrangements and the details, and on the day of the wedding, her team showed up on time and with beautiful flowers ready to go. Our ceremony was about 30 minutes away from our reception, so the girls stayed in town, waited until pictures were done, loaded up the flowers from the ceremony, transported them to the reception, and then set everything up there and had it looking great by the time we arrived! They were awesome at helping us stick to a budget, as well - Kylee suggested reusing the ceremony flowers at the reception, and everything fit seamlessly in both places. Overall, I was very impressed with their ability to keep to a budget (I met with other florists and they were NOT helpful with this!), with their work ethic and ability to set up and move the flowers without a hassle, with Kylee's communication throughout the planning process, and with the beautiful flowers they delivered on our special day! If you're looking for a wedding florist, I highly recommend them!

(Photos in review by A Sweet Focus)

A-1 Party and Event Rental A-1 Party and Event Rental Photo Booths

Talk about beautiful arrangements! Anything that comes from Tiger Garden is absolutely wonderful! Becky and the rest of the staff are awesome to work with and really take your details and dreams and turn them into reality! Everyone at Tiger Garden makes sure that your wedding or special event has the best flowers/centerpieces you can imagine!

The Bridal Solution The Bridal Solution Wedding Planners

I love working with Tiger Garden on Florals for my clients. Always professional and passionate about their work!

2-34 Agriculture Building Columbia, 65211
Location of (Tiger Garden)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding