1615 East 25th St, Lakewood, OH 44114 Map · Phone number

Real Weddings 69 Photos

23 Reviews for Tiffany Joy Photography

• Kayla

Kayla Ludle · Married on 02/15/2020

Worth every. Single. Penny.

Where do I even start? Photography was something that was the MOST important to me. I have too many friends who have skimped on photographers and ended up with terrible wedding photos. I came across Tiffany on Instagram and knew immediately that I needed her for our wedding. I love love LOVE her darker style, and her portfolio just spoke for itself. From the moment we met to go over specifics, I knew she was *our* photographer. We went with Collection 3, which I highly recommend if you are having a Catholic ceremony and need the max number of hours. This package came with engagement photos, which I am SO glad we got to do, because it let us get to know Tiffany and "practice" being in front of the camera (something my husband does NOT like to do!). Our engagement photos were STUNNING, and I knew 110% that we'd made the right choice.

Tiffany was wonderful on our wedding day. She was on time, professional, and was flexible going along with the jam packed schedule between the ceremony, different photo stops, and reception. The day after our wedding, she sent over some sneak peeks (I was literally screaming as I packed for our honeymoon LOL) and they were GORGEOUS. The rest of our photos were delivered about 6 weeks later, and they were breathtaking. I am still in the process of ordering photos because I truly cannot choose which ones to print, they are all breathtaking. If you are looking for a top notch photographer who will also feel like a friend on your wedding day, look no further. You NEED to hire Tiffany - you won't regret it! Thank you Tiffany for giving us memories to last a lifetime! I'll be over here blanketing our walls with photos of us!

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Migle

Migle Staniskyte · Married on 12/10/2019

Breathtaking imagery and an amazing person to work with!

There aren't enough words to describe the pleasure working with Tiffany on our wedding day! One of the kindest people I know, as well as, one of the most professional and talented photographers, we had the pleasure of working with. Matt and I loved having Tiffany at our wedding-- it felt as though she was a friend/ guest who was also just snapping a few pictures during the evening. Throughout the entire event, she was incredibly calm and poised, but also very aware of the timeline and the specifics that were scheduled (which is incredibly helpful since I, myself, had forgotten everything on the schedule after saying 'I do!'). I highly recommend hiring her for your wedding or any event, you not only will have beautiful imagery to remember it by, you will also walk away with a new, amazing friend!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 10/26/2019

Can I give more than five stars?!

First off if I could give a million stars I would because five stars is simply not enough. The first time I saw pictures and the work that Tiffany put out I immediately knew that when it was my time to get married that I had to have her to capture our day. Tiffany was the first thing that we booked because we already knew if we didn't we would miss out on an opportunity that we didn't want to miss out on. Tiffany is not only the best wedding photographer (ever - in my opinion) but she is also the sweetest human. During the entire process from our initial consultation to payments, engagement pictures, wedding day, etc Tiffany always made me feel confident. There is not a moment in time that I was worried or questioned our decision to pick her to capture our day. I love that the pictures do not feel or look just like poses. We were natural and with the help of Tiffany while shooting we had a great time. It didn't feel stiff or unnatural and my now husband hates pictures so trust me I would have known if he wasn't happy lol. We even had a complication with our wedding venue and had to do a change of date and Tiffany luckily was available and was so easy to work with. Honestly even though our venue was perfect if she wouldn't have been available I would have easily looked elsewhere as capturing our day perfectly was the most important thing to me. I would HIGHLY and ALWAYS recommend her to every bride and upcoming bride that I know. Looking back and being able to relive the day in perfect detail due to these pictures made our experience with her as a photographer everything. What I am saying is DO NOT EVEN HESITATE if you are thinking about going with her.

Sent on 05/03/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tiffany Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tiffany Joy Photography 1
    50% off an engagement session with wedding booking

Save 50% on your engagement session when you book your wedding package.

*must be selected at the time of booking your wedding.

• 1615 East 25th St Lakewood, OH, 44114 See on map
    Location of (Tiffany Joy Photography)