819 ingleside ave, Jacksonville, FL 32205 Map · Phone number

The Wilding Collective 5
The Wilding Collective 6
  • I

K M H · Married on 03/23/2019

North Florida is So Lucky to Have Becky!

Having Becky as our florist was without a doubt, one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. I don't say that lightly. Her work speaks for itself; each of her designs are truly special and unique to the couple, the venue, the vibe. She is a true artist with a keen sense for details, shapes, colors, movement, etc.

For comparison, I had a consultation with another floral company and I felt like they were relying too much on copying what I had 'pinned', which was barely anything because I really didn't want the same ordinary floral arrangements. I circled back with Becky and I'm so glad I did. We talked a lot about all the other details of our wedding - my dress, the save the dates, the invitations - and I felt like she wanted to bring it all together with my guidance, although I insisted she take the reigns with her creativity.

Wedding florals are certainly an investment, but I can say that Becky is worth every penny and she is comparable other florists in the area. Furthermore, she understands the value of your money and she will work with you - and never pressure you - and will to deliver something truly beautiful.

Finally, Becky is so down-to-earth and lovely. She has such a calm presence and it's so refreshing. I just always felt at peace and so lucky knowing that she would be making our wedding absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    The Wilding Collective 7
    The Wilding Collective 8
    The Wilding Collective 9
    The Wilding Collective 10
    The Wilding Collective 11
    The Wilding Collective 12

Sumner · Married on 02/24/2018

The Wilding Collective was wonderful to work with! I had no idea what i wanted, so i just told Becky a few flowers and colors to keep in mind, as well as some to avoid, and let her run wild. Our wedding was small and simple, and the flowers were truly the icing on the cake. I would highly recommend The Wilding Collective for any special occasion or event.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 01/06/2018

I followed Becky on Instagram and was immediately in love with her work and knew she was the one! I don't know much about flowers except they are beautiful and Becky did such an amazing job, capturing my style and color scheme, I was floored! She brought my bouquet up to say Hi and ask if I liked it while I was getting my hair done and I cried! That is how beautiful her work is! I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding day completely perfect!

Sent on 04/18/2018

The Wilding Collective FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 819 ingleside ave Jacksonville, 32205 See on map