819 ingleside ave, Jacksonville, FL 32205 Map · Phone number

The Wilding Collective 6
The Wilding Collective 7

Rachel Roberts · Married on 08/10/2019

Made my Wildflower Dreams Come True

I can't express how grateful I am to have found Becky. There was just something about her...I knew from the moment we met that she would design and execute - and ELEVATE - my vision, and she DID! People are STILL talking about the floral arrangement at the ceremony and my bouquet. They were exquisite. Her talent is unparalleled, and I'm so proud that we had the privilege of working with her. My best advice to anyone working with Becky: share your vision, maybe some inspiration images and colors, and then let her do her thing. She's an artist and I'm so glad I trusted her to just take it and run with it...it was better than I ever dreamed.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Long · Married on 06/15/2019

Floral Perfection

Working with Becky was a dream come true. She took all the stress away on planning the floral arrangements for our wedding and helped me to stay within our budget. Her work speaks for itself and is truly magical. I asked if she could decorate the tree we were getting married under and I've honestly never seen anything so beautiful! I've dried out my bridal bouquet she made for me and will keep it forever. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without Becky's help- she is amazing!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    The Wilding Collective 8
    The Wilding Collective 9
    The Wilding Collective 10
  • I

K M H · Married on 03/23/2019

North Florida is So Lucky to Have Becky!

Having Becky as our florist was without a doubt, one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. I don't say that lightly. Her work speaks for itself; each of her designs are truly special and unique to the couple, the venue, the vibe. She is a true artist with a keen sense for details, shapes, colors, movement, etc.

For comparison, I had a consultation with another floral company and I felt like they were relying too much on copying what I had 'pinned', which was barely anything because I really didn't want the same ordinary floral arrangements. I circled back with Becky and I'm so glad I did. We talked a lot about all the other details of our wedding - my dress, the save the dates, the invitations - and I felt like she wanted to bring it all together with my guidance, although I insisted she take the reigns with her creativity.

Wedding florals are certainly an investment, but I can say that Becky is worth every penny and she is comparable other florists in the area. Furthermore, she understands the value of your money and she will work with you - and never pressure you - and will to deliver something truly beautiful.

Finally, Becky is so down-to-earth and lovely. She has such a calm presence and it's so refreshing. I just always felt at peace and so lucky knowing that she would be making our wedding absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 06/11/2019

The Wilding Collective FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 819 ingleside ave Jacksonville, 32205 See on map