The Vintage Rental Company, LLC

Strafford, MO View map

You’re a couple looking to create a memorable environment that showcases your personal style. The Vintage Rental Co. can help you achieve just the right look with our rental collection that’s been curated with you in mind! Whether you’re in need of tabletop decor for unique centerpiece options, furniture pieces to create a cozy lounge for your guests, or something more than your average table and chair option. We’re here to provide you with unique decor to create a beautiful and meaningful atmosphere.

View our complete collection online, and utilize our “Add to Wishlist” feature to begin your dream wedding. Email me, call or even text me with any questions you may have in the process, and we’ll get started on marking decor off your “to-do” list.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$75

What photo booth items are available?

Props

What is the starting price for tables?

$40

What is the starting price for chairs?

$5

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

• Kendra
    Kendra M. Married on 05/01/2021

The best rentals out there!!!

The rentals we used for our big day from The Vintage Rental Company were excellent. Jaime was very accommodating and professional. If I ever had questions about a piece, she got back with me in a timely manner. Highly recommend!!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah L. Married on 04/07/2021

Wonderful, beautiful, budget-friendly Experience

I did business with The Vintage Rental Co. because I heard about their services through my wedding venue. When I looked through the inventory on their website, I knew they had a lot of items I was looking for! Planning a wedding is expensive and buying things in bulk is a lot of money. The Vintage Rental Co. was perfect because I didn't have to have to buy 50 glass jars and terrariums for one night. It was a super budget friendly service. We used the amber glass jars and then terrariums as centerpieces on all of our tables. They were beautiful! It was the perfect subtlety we needed for our space, and it was all so beautiful. We got a lot of complements on it! I would totally recommend The Vintage Rental Co. Jaime was super easy to work with, the contract was easy to read/understand, and you knew exactly what you were getting when you picked it up. It was even helpful because Jaime let a family member come and pick up/drop off our rental items at the end. I knew I didn't have to worry about picking it up myself. Overall, a wonderful budget friendly experience with beautiful inventory. I would definitely recommend renting decor pieces for your wedding from The Vintage Rental Co.

The Vintage Rental Company, LLC's reply:

Rebekah! I could cry! I love hearing sweet words like yours! It means so much to hear you say all of that! Thank you for taking the time to do that. I wish you all the best!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin G. Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful!

The Vintage Rental Company was amazing to work with during our wedding process. They have a lot of beautiful choices for every part of your wedding and they make everything very easy by delivering and picking up after your wedding. Don't miss out!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

The Vintage Rental Company, LLC 1
Offer

When you discover us through Wedding Wire, mention this offer for a complimentary design consultation.

Sycamore Creek Family Ranch Sycamore Creek Family Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Our brides have rented decor/furniture from The Vintage Rental Company. Her inventory is beautiful and really helps the bride who wants to create a unique experience at her wedding.

Strafford, 65757
417-501-4962
Location of (The Vintage Rental Company, LLC)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding