The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel & Grand Ballroom

Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel & Grand Ballroom

Wedding & Reception Venue on Tybee Island. 18 miles from downtown Savannah, Georgia.

The biggest day of your life should take place somewhere you’ll remember forever. The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel, offers your love a place to shine against a backdrop of quaint charm, natural beauty and local history that you and your guests will cherish for a lifetime.

• Classic Pews or Chiavari Chairs
  • Full Caterer Kitchen and ice maker
  • Security / Parking included
  • 18 Minutes from Historic Savannah

How we can serve you

The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel is a classic venue designed to accommodate an intimate Low Country wedding or  reception but also offer the comforts today’s weddings require. We look forward to helping you with any event you wish to hold in our wonderful Chapel.

Beautiful Location

Set on a wooded lot on the edge of Tybee’s delicate marsh ecosystems, dolphins jump and migratory birds flock nearby. Just seconds from the beach and minutes from romantic, historic Savannah, the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel is the perfect place to make your love official.

Amazing Venue

Inspired by the look of a 1908 seaside Baptist church, this non-denominational chapel’s timeless architecture and gorgeous setting against Tybee’s rare tidal evergreen forests give any wedding the perfect marriage of breathtaking scenery and simple, Southern charm.

Years of Experience

Covered Outdoor (2)
Outside Vendors (2)
Clean Up (1)
Pet Friendly (1)

We had a beautiful wedding! Couldn't thank the staff more!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The ladies at the chapel were tremendously helpful right from the start, when we wandered into the chapel without an appointment. They took their time to show us around and answer all of our questions. They were very patient with my numerous questions as we planned the wedding and offered to help out in any way theu could throughout the whole process. The venue is breathtaking and made for the perfect location for our wedding!! We highly recommend the venue, and the staff!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue!!! Perfect settijng for our wedding. Carla was amazing!

Profile Picture User3701388, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Tybee Island as our destination wedding venue. I wanted a beautiful venue where we could have the ceremony, reception and cocktail hour all in the same place and indoors. Ray, Carla and the whole team were amazing to work with throughout the whole planning process. They were super responsive, recommended vendors, and were happy to answer any questions that we had. Our guests have been telling us that our wedding is one of the best they have ever been to. I would gladly recommend Tybee Wedding Chapel and Grand Ballroom to anyone - the wedding turned out even better than we every could have imagined.

Profile Picture Jovanna, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Indoor

I found the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel on Pinterest. As soon as I saw a picture I told my fiancé we had to look at it! We made an appointment and checked out the chapel. As soon as I saw it in person I knew this was the venue. We did not see any other venues. This was a destination wedding for us, and Ray at the Chapel was so wonderful to us! He was amazing at keeping in contact with us! We looked at the chapel two years before our actutal wedding day, and they were always great in letting us make appointments to come back. The venue is so stunning that we did not have to use a lot of decorations for the ceremony. Our guests loved the chapel as much as we did!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel is BREATHTAKING. It is even prettier in person. I live in WV & had a destination wedding on March 26, 2017. I had never seen the chapel in person until the day of our wedding. When I walked into the chapel, I could not believe the beauty & details of this place. It is truly a dreamy & romantic wedding venue that requires no decor. Ray is also wonderful to work with. He was very sweet & responsive. This venue is beyond PERFECT. Look no further

Profile Picture Summer, 3/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect venue for the wedding all in one location. We had the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception here, and there was on site parking for every guest. The venue itself is very beautiful and does not require much extra decoration. Raymond Anaya was the manager we communicated with and he was very professional, responsive, and friendly through the whole process. We are long time locals in Savannah, and I believe this is the best venue we could have booked for our party of 75 in the area. Our out of town guests got to visit and stay at the beach also, which is a plus. The price was VERY reasonable for all that it included and compared to other pricing in the area.

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Set Up

Oh. My. God. Where to even begin!
When initially looking for wedding venues in Savannah and the surrounding area, when I found this venue on Wedding Wire, I knew I had to see it in person. We got super turned around on the island and almost didn't find it; but by the biggest miracle, we did! The minute my fiancé and I walked in and began our tour with Carla, we knew we had found our wedding venue.
I sent Carla millions of emails from the time we booked the venue until the day we got married and she answered them ALL! She was very quick to reply, and always answered my questions in a way that made me feel so comfortable about how the day would go. I can't say enough great things about Carla!
The wedding day was beautiful and it's all because this venue is so well kept and amazing. The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel will always have such a special place in our hearts. I highly recommend this venue!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/2/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel is pure magic. My husband and I live in California, took a chance and booked the chapel as our venue based solely on the photos - we were simply blown away. From the beautiful chapel, to the grand ballroom and chandeliers, this place is what fairytales are made of.

Not only that - Ray and the rest of the folks at the chapel were an absolute pleasure to work with. Ray was quick to respond to any questions I had, went above and beyond to make recommendations and put me in touch with local vendors, and coordinated everything like a true professional. He made our day so special and I could not have asked for anything more. I recommend the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel a million times over - writing a review cannot do my experience justice. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our day so flawless!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/7/16, 11 Reviews

Destination Wedding at Tybee Wedding Chapel
1:23 minutes

3D Tours

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Tybee Island Wedding Chapel is such a beautiful venue on the island. It is definitely the total package with a beautiful chapel that then leads your guests into a wonderful reception area! The staff is great to work with and they are always on top of everything. Such a wonderful Venue!!!

The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel is a truly beautiful venue. The chapel itself hearkens back to old country churches, but has a very modern elegant feel. And what's better is there are rooms on-location for the bridal party to get ready in! The reception room is just off the chapel, so there is no need to travel in between. Ray and Carla are just wonderful people who are kind, helpful, and communicative, and make sure everything on the wedding day is organized ahead of time for all the vendors, ensuring a smooth wedding day for all the families and couples who choose to be married at Tybee. What's more, is with the beautiful grounds around the chapel, and Tybee Island North Beach just down the road, couples have a ton of options for a variety of photos! Definitely a lovely location for any bride!

Amazing Venue! Everyone is great and truly cares about their guests. =)

Tybee Island Wedding Chapel is breathtaking! We love the staff and all the thoughtful preparation they put into having the space set up and ready for all the vendors. We have been fortunate to work with the chapel since the beginning.

Tybee Island Wedding Chapel offers a fabulous alternative to brides seeking an island wedding, but don't want the beach. The chapel is beautiful and quant, and the attention to design details is beautiful. This venue is always flexible and has never disappointed any of my couples.

87 PROS I KNOW

Events

1114 Highway 80, PO Box 1576, Tybee Island, GA 31328   See On Map
912-786-9099 (phone) 912-786-6166 (fax)
The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel & Grand Ballroom is a wedding Venue from Tybee Island, Georgia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah, Georgia, Hilton Head, South Carolina, and Georgia. The Tybee Island Wedding Chapel & Grand Ballroom is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Savannah, Georgia wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in weddings as the premier Savannah, Georgia Ceremony and Reception Venue. .