Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About The Travel Bryds

Based out of Cincinnati, Ohio, The Travel Byrds is a travel agency specializing in weddings and other once-in-a-lifetime journeys. This team of experienced travel experts strives to take the stress-out of couples’ planning procedures. They converse with their clients, learn about their requirements, and create the destination wedding they’ve always dreamed of.

Through consultation, the team at The Travel Byrds gather your ideas, destination desires, and must-haves at your wedding. They will find the ideal resorts or venue and begin to organize your entire celebration. As well as arranging your wedding, these professionals can fill your trip with one-of-a-kind experiences. This can include VIP boat journeys, jungle treks, city tours, and much more. These travel agents always stay within their clients’ budgets and make sure that your big day is filled with unforgettable moments and everlasting memories. Some of the destinations available with this agency include:

• North America
nicole geri fhhnqm1dch8 unsplash 51 1961345 160988502170277

3 Reviews for The Travel Bryds

Lauren Wood · Married on 11/12/2019

Amazing service!

Byrd planned my honeymoon to Sorrento and Naples in Italy. Everything was taken care of, from the gorgeous hotels, to the delicious dinner reservations, and the amazing activities in the area! I would highly recommend Byrd for all your travel needs. I’ll definitely be using her services again!

Sent on 01/13/2021
  • Kate

Kate Perez · Married on 07/11/2015

Will Never Vacation without Byrd Again!

I booked a VERY last-minute Co-Vid vacation to the Riviera Maya with the Travel Byrds (literally less than a week's notice) and Byrd pulled it off at the snap of her fingers! My job had me working around the clock, unable to plan for myself, but Byrd never had to pull me away from work to get it done. I felt like I had my own personal vacation fairy godmother who knew exactly what I wanted.

My father, who joined on the trip, even commented how impressed he was with how easy, seamless, and high-quality everything was during our 6-day trip. And you may not know him, but I'll tell you that is the ULTIMATE compliment!

Sent on 01/19/2021

The Travel Bryds FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Pacific Islands
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Travel Bryds 1
    Free Design Consultation

Want a truly unique, relaxing experience for your honeymoon? Come daydream with us and see what we have to offer. The consultation won't cost you a dime!

Team of The Travel Bryds

Byrd Bergeron

Byrd Bergeron

Owner

Hi friend! I'm Byrd and travel is my love language. I am the proud founder of this amazing organization and I strive to create unique experiences that capture the authentic culture of each country. As your advisor, you will gain a new friend. I absolutely want to create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime and I think it's equally important to build meaningful connections while doing it. I believe that people grow and gain empathy through immersive cultural experiences and my goal is to bring those experiences to as many people as possible!

Hannah Kaehler

Hannah Kaehler

Travel Advisor

It's a very big world and I have seen very little of it. Spoken by Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation, that quote has emphasized and driven my passion for travel in my life. As a true believer that everyone should travel, I wanted to become a travel agent to help people see the rest of this very big world. Whether you're going solo or with a group, I want to help you get out and explore the world!

Jenette Anderson

Jenette Anderson

Travel Advisor

I have had the opportunity to take some amazing trips that I found almost as much fun planning them, as going on them! I had been told I would be great at being a Travel Advisor, and that was that! I didn’t need convincing. I have hiked the Inka Trail to Machu Picchu, surfed in Costa Rica, skied in Whistler, B.C., cruised the Mediterranean and have been all around different parts of Europe. I love adventure! Let me help you plan a trip that ignites your soul, or rests your body wherever that may be.

View team

• Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45202 See on map
    Location of (The Travel Bryds)