Covington, GA 30016 Map · Phone number

About The Sweetest Thing Events

I have always loved weddings and events! Born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri; I now live in Atlanta, Georgia; since I was a little girl, my mother planning tea parties, and slumber parties, birthday parties ect. This jumped started my journey intoevent planning, I have a NICHE for creativity, and fine detail. I love pretty, chic, and posh elements; anything pertaining to a event or party planning I LOVE it!

I adore meeting new clients and sitting down to discuss your vision, and dream event. I believe you should be able to relax and enjoy your event and not have to worry about a thing! Let us worry about the vendors arriving on time, and coordinating all the fine elements of the event. Your event will be a SWEET memory that will last a lifetime. All the decor, and design will reflect your true personality throughout the event!
When I obtained my Liberal Arts degree, I knew that event planning was what I always wanted to do! My close friends and family would always ask me to plan their parties, and advice about their events. I spend hours and hours bringing my client's ideas to life, gaining inspiration from traveling, reading, conversations with my husband, and two children.

I am more than a event planner to my client's; I am a friend, and we build bonds, and wonderful friendships through the event planning process. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to keep in contact with my client, even after the event is over! I love all the staff here at TheSweetest Thing Events, everyone is amazingly talented, and bring a wide variety of creativity, and flair to each event.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION: 770.655.8349

The bride holding her bouquet
fc3328544de74614 1528608466 1f59d8fdcc45ee15 1528608462658 1 1

12 Reviews for The Sweetest Thing Events

Nikki · Married on 02/07/2015

Clarissa is the absolute best!!! All of my wedding was super organized and there was absolutely no worries...The service is detailed oriented and my wedding day was absolutely stunning...THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER.....

Deborah · Married on 11/01/2014

Clarissa and her staff were very professional with great care and thought. My event turned out absolutely beautiful. They took an old out dated clubhouse and turned it in to a beautiful wedding venue.
    They took the time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted plus even more then I had planned on, it was a pleasure working with the entire staff.
    5 thumbs up.

Sent on 02/13/2015

The Sweetest Thing Events's reply:

Thank you Deborah, on behalf of all of us here at, The Sweetest Thing Events. I am so happy you trusted us to transform the space. It warms my heart to know we brought your true vision to life. It was also touching to incorporate your family heirlooms. I had an amazing time planning your fall wedding. Lastly, thank you for taking the time to write the review.

The Sweetest Thing Event, Covington Georgia assisted me with finding the PERFECT wedding dress for my destination wedding. The owner/planner was patient, kind, flexible, concerned and very responsive when it came to looking for me the Perfect dress. If you don't have a planner and need one, I highly recommend her for ANY BUDGET that you have "the sweetest thing event" is the planner for YOU :-)!!!
    ~Thanks from the Sellers, Cruise Ship Wedding!!

The Sweetest Thing Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,802.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,252.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3